See Through Scopes adds transparent (so no extension overlay) Combat Scopes to different weapons.
See Through Scopes
This mod doesn’t have any known conditions other than the base game.
|AER15 Modern Laser Assault Rifle (Ru)||Опциональное требование для правильной работы прицелов|
|AnotherOne’s Walther Gewehr 43 Addon|
|Assault Minigun||for the scopes|
|awkcr RGBO SeeThruScopes-RPLR Merged Patches|
|Hailey-a stealth save game|
|HK G3 – Battle rifle||Not needed, yet scopes will not work.|
|Horizon – See Through Scopes Compatibility Patch||2.1.1|
|HS Produkt VHS-2 Rifle||Not Required, yet suggested, in any case scope will not work.|
|Hunting Revolver and Ranger Sequoia – Ranger Sequoia Sights and Scopes||Just for the two records which utilize See Through Scopes. Isn’t needed for the “NO SEE THROUGH SCOPES” rendition.|
|IMI Galil Rifle||Not Required, however suggested, in any case scope will not work.|
|IMI Uzi – Smg||Not needed, yet scopes will not work.|
|LOST AWKCR VIS-G Patches||AWKCR and VIS-G patches for multiple mods!|
|Luger||This is needed by the Short Scope. (just accessible on the Artillery barrel)|
|Lunar Fallout Overhaul – See-Through Scopes – Compatibility||Main File – FOMOD – Replacer (instructions below)|
|mauser family_3dscopes_battlefield 1 animation_patch|
|Mk17-Mk20 Project||Mod can be utilized without it however its required uniquely for long reach scopes.|
|Modern Weapon Replacer – Cazador Missile Launcher|
|More Sensible Modification Perk Requirements|
|MW – Kilo141|
|New Calibers’ PSL Expansion – See Through Scope Support and SVDish Magazines|
|No Weapon Component Requirements or Conditions||*optional*|
|NRAW – Advanced Warfare MORS||Required for scope (as well as NRAW_Common)|
|NRAW – NitroReaper’s Advanced Warfare (Common Files)|
|ONLY DEATH COULD PART US||Optional|
|Patch – FROST and See Through Scopes (Replacer Version)||replacer version only|
|Remington Model 11 – Shotgun||Not needed. Assuming you need extension to work (Reflex sights works without it)|
|Remington Model 700||Soft requirement for STS scopes, ACOG and Reap-IR|
|Remington New Army (Weapon Replacement and Standalone)|
|Ruger Mini-14 – RU|
|See Through Scopes – Chinese|
|See Through Scopes – Traduzione Italiana ORd|
|See-Through Combat Scopes (French translation)||v1.18.6|
|See-Through Combat Scopes – 4x Magnification – Traduzione italiana|
|See-Through Combat Scopes for Right-handed Nukaworld AK||Required for everything to fall into place, in any case this would simply squander extra room.|
|Smith and Wesson 500- 50 cal. revolver- REDUX||The mod might be playable without it yet I can’t affirm it 100%.|
|Tula Arms TOZ-194 Shotgun||Scopes won’t work without it|
|Utility Gun (Flare Gun Overhaul)||Has patches for this|
|Weaponsmith Extended – FR|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and appropriation authorization
- Other client’s resources: Every one of the resources in this document have a place with the creator, or are from allowed to-utilize modder’s assets
- Transfer authorization: You are not permitted to transfer this record to different locales under any conditions
- Alteration authorization: You are permitted to alter my records and delivery bug fixes or enhance the components without consent from or credit to me
- Change authorization: You are not permitted to change this document over to deal with different games under any conditions
- Resource use consent: You are permitted to utilize the resources in this document without authorization or crediting me
- Resource use consent in mods/records that are being sold: You are not permitted to utilize resources from this record in any mods/documents that are being sold, for cash, on Steam Workshop or different stages
- Resource use consent in mods/records that acquire gift focuses: You should get consent to acquire Donation Points for your mods in the event that they utilize my resources
- Control center modding consent: The creator transferred this mod to Bethesda.net and it is accessible for console clients
This creator has not given any extra notes with respect to record consents
This creator has not credited any other individual in this document
- Added a discretionary Power Armor fix. This fixes the issues some 8x Combat Scopes have when utilizing the X-01 Right Arm or the Tesla Right Arm. Works by adjusting first individual lattices of said Power Armor things.
- Included Dynamic Sway as recommend by iCake. Hunkering, the Sniper Perk, Stability Armor/Weapon mods presently decrease the measure of influence. Tweakable if essential. See portrayal for subtleties.
- Consisteny pass. A few degrees got the advantage from the Sniper Perk while they shouldn’t as well as the other way around.
- Lever Action Combat Scopes have been revamped.
- Optional Recon Ripple Effect Remover. Eliminates the bending impact when utilizing Recon Scopes.
- Added support for the Creation Club Manwell Rifle and Carbine
- Fixed the erroneous, twofold hold breath brief when utilizing a vanilla, overlay scope.
- Fixed an issue where certain sights would not have the right influence applied to them.
- Fixed the Deliverer scopes becoming murky when terminating excessively quick
- Forced fix to fix the messed up ‘disabled arms liveliness’ for the Service Rifle by DeadPool to be introduced consistently
- Added a fix to fix the wrecked ‘injured arms activity’ for the M2 Flamethrower, as the creator of that mod has excluded this fix in his mod at this point.
This See Through Scopes mod either adds new degrees or replaces the short extensions, contingent upon your decision. This applies for basically the entirety of the vanilla weapons that can be equiped with scopes.
Incorporates 2.5x, 4x, and 8x degrees, both typical and recon variations. The 4x and 8x degree variations are influenced by the sharpshooter perk, the 2.5x degrees are NOT.
- Customizable reticles
- Optional constrained first individual viewpoint while pointing
- Optional haze impact while pointing
- Hold-Breath include
- Customizable pointing influence force
- Possibility to tweak the default reticles (See Articles segment)
- Addon-support for some current weapon mods (See Add-on segment beneath)
During the establishment cycle, pick whether you need the ADD or REPLACE adaptation of the mod, which DLC’s you have, and assuming you need to introduce additional items
Just INSTALL ADDON-PATCHES FOR WEAPONS YOU ACTUALLY HAVE! For a manual establishment guide, see the articles area
|?See Through Scopes 2.5.3 – NMM – No Auto Detect||See Through Scopes 2.5.3 – NMM Version of the mod, without the auto-detect feature, for people who find it annoying, or if it doesn’t work as expected.|
|?See Through Scopes 2.5.3 – NMM Version||See Through Scopes 2.5.3 – NMM version, with an always on auto-detect feature|
Issue: Duplicate degrees are appearing in the creating menu, are not mounted as expected and are askew
FIX: This is no doubt brought about by introducing an extra fix for a weapon you have not introduced. Impair this addon and the copy degrees ought to disappear
Issue: The Hunting Rifle 8x Scope is unusable when in my X-01 Power Armor (atleast have the right arm prepared)
FIX: There is a choice in the installer to fix this issue.
Issue: Combat Scopes influence the discharge pace of the Hunting Rifle/.44
FIX: No fix. This has to do with how the degrees functions. The ‘adverse consequence’ is losing only 1 point in your fire related accident rate, which ought to be satisfactory.
Issue: I don’t have my ‘Transparent Scopes Settings’ holotape
FIX: Go to the Chemistry Station and look under the Misc tab. You ought to have the option to make it there. On the off chance that it isn’t there, the ESP is just not dynamic.
Issue: Changing the player scale causes the reticles to become askew
FIX: Don’t change your player scale. As far as I am right now mindful of, there is not a lot that should be possible.
Other than physically tweaking every one of the balances. It’s a vanilla issue. For example, set the player scale to 0.1 and have a go at utilizing any vanilla sight. It will be askew also.
Issue: Changing the FOV effectsly affects the (8x) scopes
FIX: Make sure your third and first individual FOV is set to a similar worth. This should be possible utilizing the control center like so: “fov 90”
As a matter of first importance: all individuals who made ideas to work on this mod. To many to name them all here in the credits. Without them, you would in any case be glancing through a line, and not have the wonderful .44 extension on your hunting rifle.
Second, an exceptional gratitude to Fliegenaffe for giving a top notch participation.
Third, a gratitude to the makers of the different instruments:
- the NifSkope Team
- the FO4Edit Team
Credit to JesterDoobie and his RATZ mod for permitting me to sort out some way to take into consideration client input while pointing.
Credit to Arindel and the Auto Hide Crosshair mod for a simple method to stow away the crosshair while pointing.
Credit to aerisarn and the Weapon Jiggle Remover mod for moving me to fix the Hold Breath highlight utilizing conduct records.
Credit to iCake for idea the Dynamic Sway framework, which change the measure of influence dependent on hunkering and different elements.