This mod adds a bunch of quality of life features for increased immersion.
Serenity Red Dead Redemption 2
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: You may upload this file to other websites, but you must credit me as the file’s creator.
- Permission to modify: You may alter my files and distribute bug fixes or enhancements without seeking permission or credit from me.
- Permission to convert: You are free to convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the file’s developer.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You may use the materials in this file without asking permission or crediting me.
- Asset use authorization in purchased mods/files: The components in this file may be used in mods/files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: If your modifications use my materials, you may earn Donation Points for them.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no further remarks about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
- Version 1.0.2
- Fixed a crash when switching players with rampage or failing a mission (with AB’s scripthook)
- Added a language file to translate the prompts
- Version 1.0.1
- Horse will stay laid down with the player instead of getting up after a few seconds
This mod adds 3 dynamic new prompts when a hotkey is pressed:
The hotkey is set to X by default, you can change it in the ini file. If you use a controller, you can activate the actions prompt by pressing D-pad right.
And it also adds 3 new prompts that show up automatically when you’re near water:
• Clean Up
• Drink Water
• Hydrate (horse only)
drop Serenity.asi, Serenity.dat, Serenity.ini in your game directory, and the folder Serenity in your lml folder.
To translate the prompts open Serenity.dat and change the text on the right.
Clean Up = [language goes here]