Far Cry 6 custom shaders made using Reshade. With Simple Realistic 3D, Far Cry 6 becomes somewhat brighter (stronger tropical lighting effects), but with improved textures, colors, and shading as a result of this shading.
Creator: Chris Rubino
Simple Realistic 3D
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this Simple Realistic 3D file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this material to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must get my permission before modifying my files in order to enhance them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this Simple Realistic 3D file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize assets: You must get my permission before using any of the materials in this Simple Realistic 3D file.
- Asset usage authorization in purchased mods/files: You are not permitted to utilize assets from this Simple Realistic 3D file in any modifications or files that are offered for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your modifications if they utilize my materials.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no further remarks about file permissions.
A simple Reshade custom shaders pack for Far Cry 6. This shading makes Far Cry 6 become slightly brighter (stronger tropical lighting effects) but with better details, colors and shading.
|FC6 Reshade Performance Patch||This patch for those friends who faced performance problem with current Reshade. Just extract dxgi.dll and dxgi.ini into the same folder with my previous files. Overwrite the 2 old files as well.|
|LumaSharpen||CeeJay’s Luma Sharpener. Extract it into \simple-realistic\Shaders\, then open UI and give check mark to LumaSharpen.fx to activate it.|
- Clean-up your previous all Reshade files and configuration (if you already installed it) from Far Cry 6 folder before install this Simple Realistic 3D mod
- Extract these files (just extract it, do not run Reshade installer): dxgi.dll, dxgi.ini and simple-realistic folder into where your game executable (FarCry6.exe) resides (FarCry6\bin)
- Run the game!
- INSERT: Toggle Effects ON/OFF (default: ON)
- END: to Show up Reshade UI, so you can adjust Color Saturation, Light Intensity, and Dark Level to fit your monitor/your liking.
- DEL: toggle volumetric light/fog boost ON/OFF (Default is ON)
- F11 (Page-Down): Toggle 3D Stereoscopic*** mode ON/OFF (Default is in Top-Bottom format, your may change it later to SB
*** 3D Stereoscopic shader is optimized for LG Cinema 3D Screen, based on BlueSkyDefender’s Depth3D shader
Note and tips
- All screenshots were captured with the graphics setting set to “High,” and the HD Textures DLC was not added (to save VRAM).
- Set the Dark Level to +0.100 (or greater) and the Light Intensity to -0.100 for non-OLED/non-IPS screens (e.g. TN/VA) (or lower).
- 3D Stereoscopic mode is suited for LG 3D Cinema Screen (passive 3D screen; top-bottom), however for other 3D screens (e.g., Sony and Samsung) or VR (e.g., Guy Godin’s Virtual Desktop), you may alter the 3D stereo format style from top-bottom to side by side (SBS).
- If you experience a performance drop after installing this mod or activating in-game V-Sync, please read the advice for resolving it in the discussion area under the “POSTS” tab on this page.
Support creator on Patreon:
If you are looking for more Far Cry 6 mods, check out these one right here: