Skip the intro logos mod skips the intro logos and the white screen when you start the game.
► Elden Ring best build for beginners
Skip The Intro Logos
|Elden Mod Loader|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and permission to distribute
- Assets of other users: The author owns all of the assets in this file, or they’re from free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Permission to upload: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this file to any other website.
- Permission to make changes: Before you may make changes to my files to make them better, you must first seek permission from me.
- Permission to convert: You are free to convert this file to work with other games as long as you give credit to me as the file’s creator.
- Permission to use an asset: Before you can use any of the assets in this file, you must first receive permission from me.
- In mods/files that are being sold, asset use permission is required: This file’s assets may not be used in any mods or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in modifications and files that earn contribution points: If your mods use my assets, you will not be able to earn Donation Points for them.
Notes from the author
This author hasn’t included any additional information about file permissions.
Thanks to bladecoding for his code which this is based on: https://github.com/bladecoding/DarkSouls3RemoveIntroScreens
Thanks to gurrgur for his compilation of hex edits: https://github.com/gurrgur/er-patcher
Place the contents of “SkipTheIntro.zip” inside your game folder, for example: “G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ELDEN RING\Game\”
The mod loader will launch the mod when the game starts.
Check out more Elden Ring mods right here: