Play Skyrim co-operatively with friends or strangers, complete quests, fight, and explore the world.
Creator: The Together Team
Skyrim Together – A new multiplayer mod
|Address Library for SKSE Plugins|
Mods requiring this file:
|NordicUI Style for Skyrim Together Reborn|
|Polish Localization For Skyrim Together Reborn|
|Russian Localization for Skyrim Together Reborn||ТРЕБУЕТСЯ ДЛЯ ИГРЫ|
|Skyrim Together Plus||Required for Multiplayer functionality.|
|Traduction Francaise – Skyrim Together Reborn||Requis|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances may you upload this file to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to improve them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this file for use in other games.
- Permission to use an asset: You must obtain my permission before using any of the assets in this file.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files: This file’s assets may not be used in any mods or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no additional notes about file permissions.
The list of contributors can be found at https://github.com/tiltedphoques/tiltedonline/graphs/contributors
Skyrim Together Reborn is a labor of love created by a small group of volunteers. The mod’s goal is to create a true Skyrim multiplayer experience that incorporates online multiplayer into an otherwise single-player game. Our goal is to create a co-op experience for 2-8 players, not an MMO, but we have tested with 30+. We only support the most recent patches for Special Edition and Anniversary Edition, which are all 1.6.x versions.
The below instructions are for those who are fairly experienced modders already. If you are not very good at modding or computers, we highly recommend you watch the installation video instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ogIhWUxPyE
If you are a C++ and/or TypeScript/Angular developer and/or reverse engineer, you can contribute on github.
Find out more Skyrim mods with suggestions below: