Smooth Staff Animation changes the presence of a gorilla utilizing a staff to a human structure.
Smooth Staff Animation
|Dynamic Animation Replacer|
|Smooth Magic Casting Animation|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution permission:
- Other client’s resources: The assets in the file belong to the author, some are from allowed-to-utilize modder’s assets. So if you want to use the assets, don’t forget to seek permission
- Transfer consent: You are not allowed to upload Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul SE file to other sites
- Modification permission: You are not allowed to modify the file and release bug fixes or improve on the features in any cases
- Transformation consent: You are not allowed to convert this Smooth Staff Animation file to work on other games
- Resource use authorization: You must get permission from the creator before you are allowed to use any of the assets in this Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul SE Skyrim file.
- Asset use permission (for mods/file are bring sold): No! Don’t allow to everyone use assets file in any mobs/files even it’s being sold. For the money, it uses on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
Fixed the running animation that was applied just by wearing it without taking out the staff
- Staff only
- Staff(R), Spell(L)
- Staff(L), Spell(R)
- Staff, Sword
- Staff, Shield
- Dual Staff
The mechanics of getting sorted out staff movements in a game called Skyrim are really dumb. So creator made an honest effort to make it, however it may not work impeccably. Specifically, when a staff + spell is joined, one arm turns into a life sized model, so the hand position of the run movement can’t be right.
Enhanced for 360-degree moving conditions with “360 development conduct” or “Genuine Directional Movement”. Be that as it may, it doesn’t make any difference on the off chance that you don’t utilize those mods. If the character won’t rotate, so you don’t need to use the “Disable Turn Animation” mod.
If you’re looking for more Skyrim mods, maybe you also like these one: