Hi everybody! I’m going to gradually upload my Stardew Valley Anime mod including Portraits, Characters and Animals. Right now I have already finished some designs and will upload them one by one soon.
Stardew Valley Anime Mod
This Stardew Valley Anime mod does not have any known dependencies other than the base game.
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution permission:
- Other user’s assets: All the assets during this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload permission: You’re not allowed to transfer this Stardew Valley Anime mod to different sites beneath any circumstances.
- Modification permission: You need to get permission from OhoDavi before you’re allowed to change my files to boost it.
- Conversion permission: You’re not allowed to convert this file to figure on different games beneath any circumstances.
- Asset use permission: You need to get permission from OhoDavi before you’re allowed to use any of the assets during this file.
- Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold : You’re not allowed to use assets from this get into any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or different platforms.
Author notes: This author has not provided any additional notes regarding Stardew Valley Anime mod permissions.
File credits: This author has not credited anyone else in this file.
- Creator’s Twitter: @dkviru5
- Creator’s Discord: OhoDavi aka DrkVink#3833
- Creator’s Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/yvAEBFEME9
- You can donate for creator at: Buymeacoffee
Vincent, Willy, Wizard
Download Stardew Valley Anime Mods All Villagers:
|⏬ Oho Davi Portrait xnb 1.5||Copy this “portraits” folder and paste it into your “…Stardew Valley/Content/Portraits” folder|
|⏬ Portrait Anime Mods OhoDavi 1.5|
|⏬ Magnus Mermaid (SVE)||this is for Stardew Valley Expanded|
|⏬ Oho Davi Portrait xnb 1.5.1|
|⏬ SVE AP ohodavi|
I will update Stardew Valley Anime mod progress here often in order that you guys will follow on, additionally you will have many tiny requests that I will build like adding a bit a lot of detail to the outfit…, clarification answer queries… and perhaps get many commissions LOL to live through this crazy Cov**19 season.
Marriage in Stardew Valley
In Single player mode, a wedding is feasible solely with a denizen United Nations agency and is marked as “single” within the Social tab. For weddings between players in a very Multiplayer game, see Multiplayer and wedding band.
Romance will solely begin once you have reached eight hearts with a possible partner (where relationship levels freeze for wedding candidates).
The morning when you initially reach eight hearts with a wedding candidate, state capital can mail you a message to allow you to realize the bouquet (200Gold at Pierre’s General Store):
Giving the bouquet unfreezes the relationship level thereupon bachelor or bachelorette, permitting relationship to advance. Upon accepting the bouquet, their Social tab standing conjointly changes to “boyfriend” or “girlfriend”. The bouquets are often given to multiple candidates, while not related to gender. there’s no relationship penalty for giving bouquets to qualitative analysis rivals, tho’ there’s a bunch of Heart event which will cause all girl/boyfriends to present you the “cold shoulder” for per week.
Buy a coffee for Creator at:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Stardew Valley Mobile Moddable?
For Stardew Valley mods, you’ll need a tool called SMAPI. This doesn’t add anything to the game, but serves as a necessary mod launcher for Stardew Valley. Head to the Android SMAPI page and download the APK file named SMAPI Android Installer.
How do I download Stardew Valley anime mods?
Just click into the download links above.
For PC, you can find the step-by-step instruction here: How to install Stardew Valley mod
For mobile, watch this: https://youtu.be/0LX0O52Ollk?t=57
How do you install Stardew Valley portraits?
Install the latest version of SMAPI.
Extract all the required mods into your \Stardew Valley\Mods folder.
Put the png images inside Stardew Valley\Mods\Portraiture\Portraits\DCBurger folder.
Run the game using SMAPI and press p in the in-game dialogue to switch the portraits.
Finding more Stardew Valley mods ? Check out these ones right here: