A remarkably convincing portrayal of Garfield from the comics, right down to the sleepy attitude and pudgy cheeks That’s all this Stray Garfield mod does – no lasagna, no Odie, no Lorenzo Music voice. Just Garfield wondering through a robot metropolis, fighting off Zurks, and possibly getting into more trouble than Garfield himself could at Jon Arbuckle’s home.
Stray Garfield Mod
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances may you upload this material to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must get my permission before modifying my files in order to enhance them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You must get my permission before using any of the materials in this file.
- Asset usage authorization in purchased mods/files: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your modifications if they utilize my materials.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no further remarks about file permissions.
In this file, the author has not given credit to anybody else.
It’s no surprise that Garfield has made an appearance in Stray, considering that the original feline is an orange tabby like him, but some modders have gone much farther. There’s a strange hack you can install that substitutes Stray’s meowing with the sound of Heavy Rain protagonist Ethan Mars searching for his missing kid. And, to their joy, a lot of modders are capitalizing on a new trend by making the cat in Stray resemble their own pets at home.
- Open your Window Explorer then go to this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stray\Hk_project\Content\Paks
- Extract and place my Hk_project-WindowsNoEditor_Garfield file into this paks folder
Download Stray Garfield mod packs:
|?Chris Rubino – Stray Garfield mod Cartoon Edition V1.0|
|?Chris Rubino – Stray Garfield mod Cartoon Edition V1.01||This version just for experimental with higher mesh faces and normal maps. It’s not for performance wise. If you have weak GPU then please stay-away from this version.|
Donate for modder at Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/crubino