Among the best mods accessible for The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt there should be a spot for a mod which upgrades designs. Super Turbo Lighting Mod doesn’t add any new surfaces or 3D models, yet further develops the lighting framework in the game – trust us, it gigantically affects the visual nature of the entire game.
Super Turbo Lighting Mod
This mod does not have any known dependencies other than the base game.
Mods requiring this file
|Absolute Prerelease ReShade|
|Beat the Wild Hunt 2.1 Reborn -Ready for STML 2.0-|
|Blagasaurus Reshade||Screenshots taken using it, other lighting mods may look different.|
|Bronze and Silver ReShade|
|Cool Blood ReShade|
|Custom Clouds and Weather|
|E3 2014 Rebirth||Ver 2.1 (Not on nexus)|
|E3Vision 3.3 for STLM 2.2|
|E3Vision v2 for STLM|
|E3Vision V3 for STLM 2.1|
|Gwynbliedd PLM reshade||3.2 Alt|
|HansiGibBong’s ReShade Preset|
|HereticFX for STLM|
|L8G ReShade (For STLM)|
|MYVISION STLM 2.1|
|Snark’s E3 Reshade for Super Turbo Lighting Mod|
|STLM 2.1 Enhancement Reshade and Extreme Graphics Settings Tier|
|The Dancing Fire – The Most Vibrant ReShade Preset Ever|
|Witcher 3 Blood n Wine Perfect Reshade for STLM|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution permission
- Other client’s resources: Every one of the resources in this record have a place with the creator, or are from allowed-to-utilize modder’s assets.
- Transfer consent: You are not permitted to transfer this document to different locales under any conditions.
- Change authorization: You are not permitted to change my records, including making bug fixes or enhancing highlights under any conditions.
- Transformation consent: You are not permitted to change this record over to deal with different games under any conditions.
- Resource use consent: You are not permitted to utilize resources from this document under any conditions.
- Resource use consent in mods/documents that are being sold: You are not permitted to utilize resources from this record in any mods/documents that are being sold, for cash, on Steam Workshop or different stages.
- Resource use authorization in mods/records that procure gift focuses: You are not permitted to acquire Donation Points for your mods in the event that they utilize my resources.
This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions.
© 2013 CD PROJEKT S.A. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Donation Points system
This mod is opted-in to receive Donation Points
- fixed fog during cutscene and in certain interiors
- velen has been re done
- removed lense flare from the sun and dirt flare along with it
- lense flare on fire sources is still there
- tweaks for skellige lighting and fog
- re done fog values and coloring for novigrad and velen
- many tweaks to vegetation lighting for novigrad and velen
- removed tonemapping during cutscene, now cutscene look exactly like normal gameplay
- re enabled projector lights during cutscene to avoid pitch black/dark environments
- projector lights behind geralt are still disabled during gameplay
- redone lighting in white orchard
- tweaks to cave lighting
- fixed some of the new Hos zones, support is limited
Impersonate the first craftsmanship course pre downsize (for the most part the 2014 form), this is the solitary reason for this mod, it doesn’t add anything or eliminate anything, this should be “better” than Vanilla, this is explicitly made for the individuals who favored the first look of the game pre minimization like creator.
- Update your game to a recent version
- create a folder named ” mods ” inside your The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt installation folder
- Then put Super Turbo Lighting Mod inside
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Q1: How do you remove trees ?
A: Go to to your Witcher 3 installation folder then navigate to bin\shaders\speedtree\shaders_directx11 and move somewhere these 2 files: Branches_shadowcast_vs.fx11obj and Branches_vs.fx11obj
Q2: How do you remove those trees in the distant mountains ?
A: Open the file user.settings and set MaxVisibilityDepth to 8 or 4
Q3: What is this “ALT” version ?
A: Its velen lighting in novigrad, if you want a darker more foggy novigrad use that, that’s the only difference
Q4: How do I make my game look like your video/screen shot ?
A: By default the game constantly change weather, i only use ” clear ” weather, so install debug console and type : changeweather(WT_Clear)
Q5: What setting do you recommend ?
A: Everything ultra, and if you got a good machine try rising the vegetation lighting values in user.settings, you can use this guide http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-graphics-performance-and-tweaking-guide#the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-tweaking
Q6: Is the mod compatible with other mods ?
Yes STLM does not use scripts, so it work with anything, HOWEVER it DOES NOT WORK with any other lighting/weather mod, you are warned and because of how the saving system work in the game you can corrupt your save file with conflicting mods saved inside it
Sarcen, Rmemr for their amazing modding tools, without them STLM wouldnt be possible
and everyone on Witcher 3 modding discord, Mezziaz, KNG, Linas, ScoutBr0, SkacikPL, Stronghim, The_Carasher, erx, Giorgio, Traderain ect ..
© CD PROJEKT SA