Talent Reset Potion enables a potion, the formula for which may be purchased at J Pippin’s potion shop.
Talent Reset Potion
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this Talent Reset Potion file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances may you upload this material to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to enhance them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this Talent Reset Potion file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize assets: Before you may use any of the materials in this file, you must first obtain permission from me.
- Asset use authorization in sold mods/files: You are not permitted to utilize assets from this Talent Reset Potion file in any mods/files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Asset use authorization in mods/files that generate contribution points: You are not permitted to gain Donation Points for your modifications if they use my materials.
This author has not given any more information about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
- Version 1.0.2
- Changed recipes, game only seems to support up to 3 items recipes at the moment
This adds a talent reset potion, the formula for which may be purchased at J Pippin’s potion shop in Hogsmeade.
After acquiring the recipe, the potion will be accessible to construct in the potion station; however, it does not yet have a proper icon, thus it will appear in your inventory as a red exclamation point. After built, it will appear on your mission items inventory tab, since this was the best spot I could think of for now because I can’t add more Tool Wheel spaces.
There are a few peculiarities, one of which I mentioned before concerning the potion being obtained through quest goods. When you utilize a potion from your inventory, it only shows a Destroy option, but you can still eat it by choosing it and pressing the “Use” key (F by default). Another brief tip is that after taking the potion, you must shut and re-open your field guide in order for the Interface to refresh.
If the recipe does not appear immediately on the vendor, you may have to wait up to three game days for the vendor to replenish, at which point the item should be accessible.
Easy: 5 Horklump Juice, 5 Shrivelfig, 5 Stench of the Dead, 3m brew time
Medium: 15 Horklump Juice, 15 Shrivelfig, 15 Stench of the Dead, 30m brew time
Hard: 20 Horklump Juice, 20 Shrivelfig, 20 Stench of the Dead, 90m brew time
This mod modifies both the SQL database and the translation files.
Until they are integrated, it will be incompatible with any mod that also changes them.
Copy the downloaded pak file to:
Download Talent Reset Potion Hogwarts Legacy mods:
|📥TalentResetPotionEasy_P||5 Horklump Juice, 5 Shrivelfig, 5 Stench of the Dead, 3m brew time|
|📥TalentResetPotionHard_P||20 Horklump Juice, 20 Shrivelfig, 20 Stench of the Dead, 90m brew time|
|📥TalentResetPotionMedium_P||15 Horklump Juice, 15 Shrivelfig, 15 Stench of the Dead, 30m brew time|
- Paler and Darker Skins for Player Character
- Hogwarts Legacy Realism Overhaul
- Hogwarts Legacy Unofficial FPS Hotfix – Ascendio