The Convergence mod completely overhauls Elden Ring, including dozens of new weapons, hundreds of new spells, completely reworked regions and maps, enhanced aesthetics, new foes, bosses, and much more.
Creator: Convergence Team
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances may you upload this material to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to enhance them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You must obtain my permission before using any of the materials in this file.
- Asset use authorization in purchased mods/files: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your modifications if they use my materials.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no further remarks about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
It is recommended that you backup your vanilla save file before beginning a modded playthrough. And also back up your modded save files if you are going to play vanilla after playing the mod. The game’s save file location is: C:\Users[username]\AppData\Roaming\EldenRing by default.
If you launch vanilla while playing online with modded characters you can be banned from online play.
Also, if you play the mod with vanilla characters, it can cause lots of bugs and general instability.
- Download the Convergence downloader and run the downloader as administrator.
- Point the download destination somewhere other than your game folder, like your desktop.
- After its done downloading and unpacking, navigate into the new ConvergenceER folder and double-click the launchmod_eldenring.bat file to play the mod.
(After you launch the mod, make sure you have ray tracing disabled. If the game did launch with ray tracing enabled, then disable it and close the game, then relaunch it.)
Download The Convergence Elden Ring Mods:
|?Convergence ER Downloader||Download this program to automatically download and install CER. Specify where you would like to download it and then double click the “launchmod_eldenring” file inside the ConvergenceER folder to launch the mod.|
|?ConvergenceER||Download this zip to anywhere and unzip it. Then in the ConvergenceER folder, double-click to launchmod_eldenring.bat file to launch the mod.|
We’d like to thank some people here:
CarsonDrewIt for making our logo
Nordgaren for ErdTools, BoundingBoxCalc and general assistance
DSMS team for DarkSoulsMapStudio
Pear for FLVER Editor and Icon Automator Pro
The12thAvenger for FbxImporter, ErClipGen
Grimrukh for Soulstruct
Xylozi for Yabber
TKGP and Xylozi for Yapped
Ivi and Xylozi for the unpacked hks
Meowmaritus for DsAnimStudio
Katalash for Mod Engine and LuaDecompiler
NamelessHoodie for DantelionFxrTool
AinTunez for DarkScript
thefifthmatt for ESDLang
BigBoss for assisting with animation retargeting
Alpha Patch notes
The Convergence Discord
The Convergence Twitter
Support us on Patreon
Gameplay showcases and more at CouchJockey’s Twitch