Adds Ciri’s outfit and sword from the game The Witcher 3, for UNP/CBBE/UUNP Bodyslide.
Ciri’s outfit mod
This mod does not have any known dependencies other than the base game. Mods requiring this file:
- Ciri (Witcher 3) Armor HD Retexture
- Ciri’s Outfit (The Witcher) UNP-CBBE-Bodyslide – SMHK – Hungarian translation
- Ciri’s Outfit Recolors
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
- Other user’s assets: All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload permission: You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances.
- Permission of modification: You are allowed to modify my Ciri’s Outfit files, release bug fixes or improve on the features if only you credit me as the Original creator.
- Conversion permission: You can convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the creator of the file.
- Permission for asset usage: You can use any assets in this Ciri’s Outfit file if only give me the credit.
- Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold: You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Nightasy for his tutorials.
- Great tool RE/w2ent Converter from JLouisB and his support.
- To the awesome work on The Witcher 3 from CD Projekt. All those meshes and textures are owned and copyrighted by CD Projekt so please use it with explicit permission!
The Witcher is a trademark of CD Projekt. All rights reserved. http://www.cdprojekt.com
This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions.
This mod adds Ciri’s Outfit from the game The Witcher 3, for UNP or CBBE body. It’s a light armor that you can craft at the forge, in Leather/Steel (no perk needed). Everything (except the necklaces) can be tempered. You can also enchant everything.
- Armor: AR 30. 1 Steel ingot + 1 Corundum ingot + 2 Leather strips + 3 Linen wraps + 6 Leather pieces.
- Gloves: AR 10. 4 Leather pieces.
- Boots: Normal or long. AR 10. 1 Corundum ingot + 4/5 Leather pieces.
- Collar: As scarves can be worn with capes, you can use slot 44. AR 2. 2 Leather pieces + 1 Snowbear pelt.
- Necklace: Witcher (Wolf Head – 1 Steel ingot + 1 Silver ingot) or Elven (Lara Dorren – 1 Gold ingot + 1 Moonstone ingot).
- Sword: Steel, 2H (BD 22) or 1H (BD 11), with scabbard. Slightly quicker, lighter and more damage than vanilla steel. 6/4 Steel ingots + 2 Leather strips.
- Dagger: Steel. BD 8. 2 Steel ingots + 1 Leather strips.
- Weight slider
- Ground models
Please note that it’s converted directly from the game (with permission), so I’m not the author of these meshes and textures.
- Ciri’s Outfit 1.2 – CBBE HDT Bodyslide
- Ciri’s Outfit 1.2 – CBBE Patch
- Ciri’s Outfit 1.2 – Cleaner outfit
- Ciri’s Outfit 1.2 – Dual Sheath Redux Patch
- Ciri’s Outfit 1.2 – No scabbards
- Ciri’s Outfit 1.2 – UUNP Bodyslide 2.0
Use NMM or:
- Copy the files in your Data folder.
- Check CiriOutfit.esp in NMM or MO.
Copy them in the Data folder, it’s up to you:
- CBBE patch: Overwrites the BSA meshes to make the armour compatible with CBBE body.
- Dual Sheath Redux patch: Add a left-handed version of the 1H sword.
- UUNP Bodyslide by Delakh: Allow to change the meshes with Bodyslide Studio. I’M NOT THE AUTHOR OF THE CONVERSION AND THEREFORE WON’T SUPPORT IT. It’s a polite behaviour of Delakh who may support in the Comments area.
- CBBE HDT Bodyslide: Same thing.
- Black recolour: Overwrite the BSA textures with black layer for the whole set. Delete them if you don’t want them anymore.
- Cleaner Outfit: Remove all the dirt and a little bit of blood from the outfit.
- No scabbards: Replace the scabbards with vanilla leather (and nothing for the dagger).
The outfit is mirrored compared to the original one. Here’s how it came when I exported it from The Witcher 3. I didn’t notice at first sight then I won’t change it for now on (because having to redo all the weighting)
Special thanks to:
- Maeldun0 for her very kind help. 🙂
- zzjay for supporting me during the modding process and being so nice. <3
- Delakh for his great UUNP Bodyslide conversion.
for his tutorials
for his great tool RE/w2ent Converter and his support
for their awesome work on The Witcher 3, and especially the one(s) who made this beautiful dress in the first place.
The Witcher 3 meshes and textures are owned and copyrighted by CD Projekt and used with explicit permission. The Witcher is a trademark of CD Projekt. All rights reserved. http://www.cdprojekt.com