This The Witcher 3 Rain Mod fixes the infamous bug in which only half of the screen is raining. Simply press the enchanted button.
The Witcher 3 Rain Mod – Weather Control
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: Some of the assets in this The Witcher 3 Rain Mod file are the property of other authors. You must obtain permission from these authors before using their assets.
- Upload authorization: You may upload this The Witcher 3 Rain Mod file to other websites, but you must credit me as the file’s creator.
- Permission to modify: You may modify my files and release bug fixes or enhancements as long as you credit me as the original creator.
- Permission to convert: You are free to convert this The Witcher 3 Rain Mod file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the file’s creator.
- Permission to use an asset: You may use the assets in this The Witcher 3 Rain Mod file without asking permission as long as you credit me.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files: This file’s assets may not be used in any mods or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points: If your mods use my assets, you can earn Donation Points for them.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no additional notes about file permissions.
In this The Witcher 3 Rain Mod file, the author has not given credit to anyone else.
Have you ever wondered why no one has ever published a quick fix for the fact that only half of the screen is raining? Neither do I. Have fun, and remember to endorse, you suckaaas!
What Does This Mod Do?
This The Witcher 3 Rain Mod mod adds a hotkey that, when pressed, changes the water option in the graphics settings. As a result, the rain temporarily corrects itself. If this happens again, simply press the hotkey again. Essentially, it saves you the trouble of manually stopping the game’s flow by going all the way to the graphics settings and performing the process.
On the press of a button, you can switch between six weather types ranging from clear to cloudy 1-3 to rainy 1-2.
Simply drop the mod in the “mods” folder, but don’t forget to manually paste the new hotkeys into “input” found in the path: “documents/witcher 3”. Do so under [Exploration] [Horse] [Boat] [Swimming].
Don’t forget to merge!
Moon – Who provided me with the correct script to use for this mod.
Hyadum – Who provided Moon with it to begin with.
If you’re still looking for more The Witcher 3 mods, check out these ones right here: