HD model from Final Fantasy Dissidia NT. Totally port in GTA V as a person on foot in-game. Tifa FF7 in GTA5 mod highlighting full facial movement, completely manipulated, incorporates two outfits (White tank-top and Black cowhide suit), and excellent materials contact.
Tifa FF7 in GTA5
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and circulation consent
- Other client’s resources: Every one of the resources in this document have a place with the creator, or are from allowed to-utilize modder’s assets
- Transfer authorization: You can transfer this record to different locales yet you should acknowledge me as the maker of the document
- Alteration consent: You should get consent from me before you are permitted to change my documents to further develop it
- Change authorization: You are not permitted to change this document over to deal with different games under any conditions
- Resource use consent: You should get consent from me before you are permitted to utilize any of the resources in this document
- Resource use authorization in mods/documents that are being sold: You are not permitted to utilize resources from this record in any mods/documents that are being sold, for cash, on Steam Workshop or different stages
- Resource use consent in mods/documents that procure gift focuses: You are not permitted to procure Donation Points for your mods in the event that they utilize my resources
This creator has not given any extra notes with respect to document authorizations
This creator has not credited any other individual in this record
In Tifa FF7 in GTA5 mod, you will get:
• Full Facial Animation
• Fully Rigged
• Include 2 Outfits (White tank-top and Black cowhide suit)
• Materials Massive Improvements. Best in-game render look.
• Replaceable with Pedestrians
• Model from Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, Property of Square Enix & Team Ninja.
• Model Ported into Xnalara by Sticklove
• Ported into GTA V by alex189 *GTA V conversion needs to rework from 0% including fitting new skeletons & rigging works.
• 3D Editing Work by alex189
• Thanks to saldin93 for the best advice & help.
• Converted using Zmodeler3 Software
Only for GTA fans, you have to check these mods out: