Get the most out of a preset while sacrificing very little performance – Ultra Enhanced Reshade. No over-sharpening is permitted. There was no color change. There is no pitch black contrast. Maintains vanilla visibility in low-light situations.
Ultra Enhanced Reshade
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this Ultra Enhanced Reshade file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this Ultra Enhanced Reshade file to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You may modify my files and release bug fixes or enhancements as long as you credit me as the original creator.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this file for use in other games.
- Permission to use assets: You may use the assets in this Ultra Enhanced Reshade file without asking permission as long as you credit me.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files: You are not permitted to use assets from this file in any mods or files that are sold for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You may earn Donation Points for your mods if they make use of my assets.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no additional notes about file permissions.
This preset was possible because of https://reshade.me/
- Performance hit should be even lower now.
- Added less brutal sharpening with Lumasharpen. (CAS by AMD is now optional as a lumasharpen alternative).
- DPX(more contrast highlight), FXAA(more anti-aliasing) and Vibrance(more saturation) are totally optional.
- Added DPX. Enable if you prefer more contrast highlight.
- Saved more FPS
- Removed dxgi.dll because the developer of reshade has requested to not share any binary. You have to download the installer from the official site (https://reshade.me/). After installing reshade, replace the files with the mod files.
- Enhanced Graphics/Texture details (No over-sharpening)
- No color alteration.
- No pitch black contrast.
- Preserves the vanilla visibility in dark areas.
- Maximum 0.5-1.5 FPS loss on 1080p
- Make sure that you have installed reshade first (https://reshade.me/)
- After that extract all the mod files in the directory of “Cyberpunk2077.exe”
- Replace if it prompts to replace files.
Troubleshoot: If your reshade doesn’t work properly try changing dxgi.dll to dxd12.dll or d3d12.dll
- Press “Home” key inside the game for reshade settings overlay.
- Press “Page Up” to toggle reshade.
- There are three effects enabled by default. Keep it as it is.
*If you want better(blurry) anti aliasing then enable “FXAA” in the settings overlay. (FXAA might cost you 0.5 to 1 FPS)
*If you want more over the top saturation then enable vibrance.
Please don’t forget to endorse if you find this preset useful.
If you want to support the Creator then follow him on instagram https://instagram.com/inanearts
Still looking for more Cyberpunk 2077 mods ? Ckeck out these ones right below: