This Unlimited Saving mod allows you to save whenever the game usually allows you to save without depleting your Saviour Schnapps.
Creator: EddieShoe and Biosmanager
Apart from the main game, this mod has no known dependencies.
Mods requiring this file:
|All DLC save file|
|Engagement Save Point|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Instructions from the author
These are merely configuration changes based on EddieShoe’s work.
Based on Reddit user EddieShoe’s Steam tutorial and biosmanager’s hack, this will enable you to save your game without using any Saviour Schnapps. Essentially, you’ll have an endless number of saves.
Please be aware that there are specific places in the game (for example, immediately at the start) when you cannot save the game regardless of what, and therefore this mod will not enable you to save during these times as well.
Save files can be found at: C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\kingdomcome
- While using this Unlimited Saving mod, you may still get achievements. I’ve been using the mod for over 150 hours and have never had a problem, so it’s reasonable to believe that it’s currently functional.
- It’s worth mentioning that I’m constantly updating the sticky post in the posts area; please read it before reporting a problem or if you have any queries.
- If you have any difficulties with the mod, I will try my best to assist you, but please be detailed. “help mod does not function” is an invalid post.
|Unlimited Saving – No Schnapps – Higher Limit||Allows you to save money without having to drink any schnapps. There is a greater restriction to the number of saves you can retain. Thank you to CY4NN for creating this!|
WARNING: This product has not been extensively tested by the author. Use at your own peril!
|Unlimited Saving – No Schnapps Version Alternate||If you’re experiencing problems with the regular version, try this one. Manual installation is required.|
- Download the file
- Navigate to your Kingdom Come: Deliverance game folder in the Steam folder. The default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\KingdomComeDeliverance\
- Go to the “Mods” folder, if it doesn’t exist create it.
- Extract the contents of the zip file you’re using into your Mods folder.
That’s it! It should now look like this:
When saving the game, be sure to use the “Escape” key menu to save it. If you drink the Savior Schnapps from your inventory, the potion will still be depleted. So, once again, just use the escape menu to save!
There is no way to run the game or save/load data
- This might be the result of a corrupted profile folder. The error message should be as follows:
[PlayerProfiles] Formalized paraphrase CGameContext::BeginGame User ‘Name’ does not have an active profile!
- Go to C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\kingdomcome
- Come get a copy of the “profiles” folder. After that, just uninstall it and restart the game. Your saves should be untouched, however backup the “saves” folder just in case.
Also, avoid tabbing out throughout the starting process. This has the potential (and very certainly will) to crash the game!
If you are dissatisfied with the mod or it does not function properly, remove the folder that you extracted to your Mods folder. It’s one of the following:
Incase you want to get more fascinating mods: