How to Unlock the FPS and players can set a custom FPS limit which is known the default is 300 FPS
► Elden Ring best build for beginners
Unlock the framerate
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users:
All of the assets in this Unlock the framerate file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization:
You are not allowed to upload this file to other websites in any cases
- Permission to modify:
You may modify my files and release bug fixes or enhancements as long as you credit me as the original creator.
- Permission to convert:
You are free to convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the file’s creator.
- Permission to use assets:
You may use the assets in this file without asking permission as long as you credit me.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files:
You are not permitted to use assets from this Unlock the framerate file in any mods or files that are sold for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points:
You are not allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they make use of my assets.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no additional notes about file permissions.
ThiThanks to uberhalit for his code which this is based on:
Thanks to gurrgur for his compilation of hexedits: https://github.com/gurrgur/er-patcher
You can check more mobs for Elden Ring here:
- Remove chromatic aberration
- Remove vignette
- Remove black bars
- Fix the camera
- Adjust the FoV
- Increase animation distance
- Disable rune loss
- Skip the intro logos.
- Check out the instructions below (the Usage section) so that FPS in your game is not limited by your graphics driver settings: https://github.com/uberhalit/EldenRingFpsUnlockAndMore.
- Download Elden Mod Loader which will automatically load the mod on startup.
- If you’re facing other issues, put the game into the borderless window.
Configuring the FPS limit
Edit the limit value inside “mods\UnlockTheFps\config.ini”.
Download the file and place the contents of “UnlockTheFps.zip” inside your game folder, for example: “G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ELDEN RING\Game\”.
Then the mod loader will launch the mod when the game starts.
?️ Catch up with constantly updated Elden Ring mods on nowmods.com: