A comprehensive bug fixing mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Special Edition. The goal of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch Special Edition (aka USSEP) is to eventually fix every bug with Skyrim Special Edition not officially resolved by the developers to the limits of the Creation Kit and community-developed tools, in one easy-to-install package.
Creator: Unofficial Patch Project Team
Unofficial Skyrim Patch
Requires Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 or greater. NOT SUPPORTED ON OLDER VERSIONS!!!
Mods requiring this Unofficial Skyrim Patch file:
- Races of Tamriel Reborn
- Relationship Dialogue Overhaul – Update and MCM
- The Child Of Darkness Followers SSE – Physics – CBBE UNP UNPB 7BB
- The Seaside Library for Legacy of the Dragonborn SSE
- Thieves’ Night On the Town — Tnott
- Tinker’s Forge – Smithing Overhaul
- Towns and Villages Enhanced – Markarth
- Volthar Manor Revisited SE
- WeightLess Odds and Ends
- Wind’s Rest Estate SE – Hearthfire Compatibility Patch
- Winterhold Restored and Enhanced
Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 or greater.
After installing the Unofficial Skyrim Patch mods, the following general load order needs to be followed:
- Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
- You might transfer unmodified duplicates of the most recent variant of the fix to any site fitting your personal preference insofar as the documentation is held with no guarantees. All credits of Unofficial Skyrim Patch should be appropriately kept up with, and you are answerable for ensuring the updates are dealt with on the site it’s transferred to.
- Porting this Unofficial Skyrim Patch for use on a game other than Skyrim Special Edition is totally disallowed. Instances of “different games” incorporate (yet are not restricted to) Skyrim VR, Skyrim Legendary Edition, and so forth
- Porting this mod to a stage where modding isn’t authoritatively upheld or legitimately permitted is completely precluded. This incorporates, however, isn’t restricted to Nintendo Switch, PS4, or different control centers.
- Interpretation of the informal patches into different dialects is allowed insofar as the English documentation is additionally included and all credits are appropriately kept up with and all arrangements of past terms are clung to.
- Resources, for example, network records (.nif), surfaces, scripts, sound documents, and different things found in the BSA might be uninhibitedly utilized as the reason for your own work to help forestall fixes from being lost because of work beginning from broken vanilla resources all things being equal.
- You are allowed to utilize the Unofficial Skyrim Patch as expert documents in your own work to guarantee that fixes are not lost. Kindly attempt to be certain any progressions to things which have been fixed don’t bring on additional issues as we can not offer help under those conditions.
- You may likewise duplicate any required fixes into your own work to use without the Unofficial Skyrim Patch as an expert insofar as you consent to be liable for any help that emerges from doing as such and that you will effectively stay aware of any required changes in future updates.
- Adjusting fixes is explicitly disallowed as this will in general prompt difficult issues. In the event that you think you’ve discovered an issue with a fix, if it’s not too much trouble, report it to us. Don’t just transfer something that adds up to “this is the correct method to do it” in light of the fact that as a rule, this ends up being bogus and individuals erroneously accept we are to blame when we don’t know about what’s been finished.
- The Unofficial Skyrim Patch Special Edition may not be remembered for any “mod packs” under any conditions.
Please see our readme in the download. This list is rather extensive and ever changing.
Many ongoing interaction, journey, NPC, object, thing, text and position bugs fixed.
Made by the creators of the Unofficial Oblivion Patch series.
No perilous changes (like cancellations of stock articles).
Intended to be viable with whatever number of different mods as would be prudent.
For more information (i.e. the recent changelog, mods that USSEP replaces)
If you’re experiencing a bug with Skyrim Special Edition, please report the bug to us in as much detail as possible on the USSEP bug-tracker.
For getting load order set with other mods loaded, please use LOOT. It will give you a strong beginning stage for all that you would then be able to change as required.
Errors During Installation
If you get the following error:
BOSS_API_ERROR_INVALID_ARGS: Master files must load before other plugins. The mod was not installed.
- You need to perform the following steps:
Uninstall and delete all the Unofficial patches in NMM
- Exit NMM
- Launch NMM again
- Download and install all of the updated Unofficial Patches.
- Run LOOT to sort your load order.
Cannot Absorb Dragon Souls
Make sure your load order is right!
[The rest of your mods]
Use LOOT – you’ll enjoy life more.
Loose Scripts in DataScripts
- Check for: dragonactorscript.pex and/or mqkilldragonscript.pex. Remove them if present. They are from dragon mods that came as loose files.
- DSAMG – Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious, and Diversified Dragons are known to cause this. Those mods need to be updated with a Dragonborn patch that incorporates the fixes from USLEEP.
- Others may be a factor as well.
- Note too that the offending mod may have the script packaged inside a BSA. That will need to be handled by that mod’s author.
This mod is not made, guaranteed, or supported by Zenimax, Bethesda Game Studios, or any of their affiliates.
If you are finding more Skyrim mods, you can check out one of these:
Read more: Top 30 best Fallout 4 Mods in 2021