Vampires Slower Thirst Decay mod cuts Vampire hunger decay in half.
Vampires Slower Thirst Decay
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this material to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You may alter my files and provide bug fixes or enhancements as long as you acknowledge me as the original inventor.
- Permission to convert: You are free to convert this Vampires Slower Thirst Decay file to work with other games as long as you acknowledge me as the file’s developer.
- Permission to utilize assets: You may use the materials in this file without asking permission as long as you credit me.
- Asset usage authorization in purchased mods/files: You are not permitted to utilize assets from this Vampires Slower Thirst Decay file in any modifications or files that are offered for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: If your modifications utilize my materials, you must get permission to earn Donation Points.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no further remarks about file permissions.
Credits should be filed
In this Vampires Slower Thirst Decay file, the author has not given credit to anybody else.
Updated/Working: 12th July, 2021.
Patch notes can be viewed here: Patch Notes
This Vampires Slower Thirst Decay mod decreases Vampire hunger decay by half (x2). That is, your thirst will decay/decrease at half the typical rate. I’m not sure about you, but the hunger appeared to fade rapidly in game for me, and if you didn’t “feed,” plasma packs simply weren’t cutting it. I changed the decay rate in my game to be twice as slow.
- Open the .zip file
- Place the mod .package file into your Mods folder.
For most users it will be in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
Note 1: .package files can be up to five folders deep inside your Mods folder. While .ts4script files can only be up to one folder deep inside your Mods folder.
Note 2: When adding/updating/deleting mods, always delete your localthumbcache.package file located in your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder.
This mod tunes the following and will conflict with any mod that tunes the same file(s):
Statistic Tuning: commodity_Motive_Visible_Vampire_Thirst
WHAT WAS CHANGE
If you would like to edit the decay rate to your own personal choice:
Open up this mod with the latest version of S4Studio and find the following line:
The above line should be on line 68. Edit the number to whatever you desire. The number represents how fast your thirst will decay/decrease before you need to drink or feed again. This mod is currently twice as slow. If you want your thirst decay to be three times slower, change the number to 0.0347. If you would like it to be four times slower, change the number to 0.0260. If you don’t want your thirst to decrease at all, then change the number to 0.
Browse for more The Sims 4 mods ? Take a look with these ones right here: