Virtual Car Dealer CP77 allows modders to add any vehicle to a simple virtual shop.
Virtual Car Dealer CP77
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this Virtual Car Dealer file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances may you upload this Virtual Car Dealer file to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to improve them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this file for use in other games.
- Permission to use an asset: You must obtain my permission before using any of the assets in this Virtual Car Dealer file.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files: This file’s assets may not be used in any mods or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no additional notes about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this Virtual Car Dealer file
Dealer screen layout optimized for switching between car pages to prevent the case when buttons bounced up for a moment each time when new car image was requested
Added French and Traditional Chinese localizations
Minor improvements for core mod system initialization, might help with the case when purchased vehicles were not available
Fixed a typo in empty dealer screen which made the mod completely unplayable according to some fellow redditors
Added the mod translation sources (check the description page for more details)
Car Pack: Mackinaw Larimore price decreased significantly, a few other prices tweaked to match the patch 1.5 pricing changes
Added color variations support for purchasable car records
Added street cred requirements support for purchasable car records
Car Pack: all vehicles updated with additional street cred requirements
Car Pack: fixed wrong appearance for Quadra Type-66 Reaver
Final fix for conflicts with vehicle related CET mods like AMM or Car Modification Shop (kudos to psiberx)
Added additional money check for vehicle buying process
Fixed a conflict with Appearance Menu Mod which caused the last purchasable vehicle record duplication
Thorton Mackinaw Larimore added to cars pack
Virtual Car Dealer introduces a new in-game store that can be accessed from a PC in any of your apartments (the same way like Virtual Atelier does). It checks for any installed supported vehicle mods and simply displays all detected records as purchasable cars.
For modders – Adding a new car
The only requirement is that you have defined your car with TweakXL. If a few flats defined for vehicle records are found, Virtual Car Dealer adds a new purchasable item:
- dealerPrice – vehicle selling price – Int
- dealerCred – required Street Cred to unlock purchase – Int
- dealerAtlasPath – path to inkatlas resource for full vehicle preview image – String
- dealerPartName – texture part name inside inkatlas – String
- dealerVariants – additional color variations for base vehicle record – array of String
For example if you made a new vehicle with id Vehicle.my.custom_vehicle (and appended it to Vehicle.vehicle_list.list) then new lines might look like this:
And if you are making color variations then declare dealerPrice, dealerCred and dealerVariants for base record and separate dealerAtlasPath and dealerPartName for each color variant and then append color variations records to Vehicle.vehicle_list (but not the base record). Example:
# And somewhere in your tweak file
- !append t"Vehicle.my.custom_vehicle.blue"
- !append t"Vehicle.my.custom_vehicle.green"
For my sample cars pack, I used codex previews with dimensions of 1860×609, so it is preferable to create something similar (or you can reuse codex images as well). Vehicle summoning widget previews should be 470 pixels wide.
- Download and install all required files
- Download the Virtual Car Dealer mod archives and unpack both to the game folder
Download Virtual Car Dealer Files:
|⏬ Virtual Car Dealer||Does not add any vehicles by itself, you will need additionaly installed car mods as well|
|⏬ Virtual Car Dealer – Car Pack||Sample vehicle pack, contains 14 purchasable cars|
|⏬ Translation sources||Use this if you want to add your language to the mod supported languages (check description page for details)|
- Delete Cyberpunk 2077\r6\scripts\VirtualCarDealer folder
- Delete Cyberpunk 2077\r6\tweaks\VirtualCarDealer folder
- Delete VirtualCarDealer.archive, VirtualCarDealer.archive.xl and VirtualCarDealerCars.archive from your Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod folder.
- jekky for the redscript compiler
- WopsS for RED4ext
- psiberx for codeware and stuff
- e256 for a huge help with textures, testing and support
- Alien for inkatlas-utils photoshop plugin
Browse for more Cyberpunk 2077 mods right below: