V’s Apartment is an update for V’s loft to give it a warm current plan.
V’s Apartment Cyberpunk 2077
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and dispersion consent
- Other client’s resources: Every one of the resources in this record have a place with the creator, or are from allowed to-utilize modder’s assets
- Transfer consent: You are not permitted to transfer this document to different destinations under any conditions
- Adjustment consent: You are permitted to adjust my documents and delivery bug fixes or enhance the provisions without consent from or credit to me
- Transformation consent: You are not permitted to change this record over to chip away at different games under any conditions
- Resource use authorization: You are permitted to utilize the resources in this record without consent or crediting me
- Resource use authorization in mods/documents that are being sold: You are not permitted to utilize resources from this document in any mods/records that are being sold, for cash, on Steam Workshop or different stages
- Resource use authorization in mods/documents that procure gift focuses: You are permitted to acquire Donation Points for your mods in the event that they utilize my resources
This creator has not given any extra notes with respect to document consents
This creator has not credited any other person in this document
This mod updates V’s condo with a post-game present day look. On account of AMM, new props and lighting have been added to V’s condo to give more drenching and elements. A large portion of V’s condo has been refreshed, including the washroom.
This mod works well with the following: V’s Apartment Renovation
- Changed the divider in V’s dozing region permitting admittance to the shard
- Added another region for the attire collectables (presently shows up close to V’s bed)
- Added a couple of more props in V’s resting region
- Made a couple of general changes in V’s resting region
- Added a content for Kerry Eurodyne
- Added three contents for Nibbles
- Place the “V’s Apartment (Modern).json” file into:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64\plugins\cyber_engine_tweaks\mods\AppearanceMenuMod\User\Decor
- *If the folder does not exist, create it.
- Place the script files into:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64\plugins\cyber_engine_tweaks\mods\AppearanceMenuMod\User\Scripts
*If the folder does not exist, create it.
You can keep updated with new projects on Twitter: @rexxgta
All my other links + custom Cyberpunk 2077 Chats: Linktree