Winter is the fourth season in Stardew Valley which can be a challenging season for farmers as well as with Crops, Grass, and Weeds because it will make these things dying out… But don’t worry guys, let’s come to Winter Grass mod and see what this mob can do for your farm in the winter season!
Winter Grass Stardew Valley
Off-site: It will require SMAPI
Mods require this file
|Spolszczenie do Stardew Valley Expanded (polish translation for Stardew Valley expanded)|
|Stardew Valley Expanded||This mod prevents all of the custom grass from dying in winter|
|Stardew Valley Expanded – Bahasa Indonesia|
|Stardew Valley Expanded – French|
|Stardew Valley Expanded – JAPANESE|
|Stardew valley Expanded Version FR||Ce mod empêche toutes les herbes personnalisées de mourir en hiver|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
- Other client’s resources:
The assets in the Winter Grass file belong to the author or are from allowed-to-utilize modder’s assets. So if you want to use the assets, don’t forget to seek permission
- Transfer consent:
Don’t upload the file to other websites in any cases
- Modification permission:
You are allowed to modify the file to improve it with the creator permission
- Transformation consent:
You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances
- Resource use authorization
Get authorization from me before you are permitted to utilize any of the resources in this document.
- Asset use permission (for mods/file are bring sold):
No! Don’t allow to everyone use assets from this file in any mobs/files even it’s being sold. For the money, it uses on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Resource use authorization in mods/records that procure gifts focuses:
You are not permitted to acquire Donation Points for your mods in the event that they utilize my resources.
❗️ Some notes from Author:
This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions
⭕️ Credit file:
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
Winter Grass Stardew Valley
- Bug fixed: the grass color doesn’t change to winter colors after placing down new grass in winter
- Added: missing documentation
- Removed: unnecessary optional dependency
- Refactored implementation
- Fixed some bugs/lag
- Winter Grass mob will convert over the old save format. It was saving on the mod folder, now saving in the game’s folder
- If your saved grass folder disappears everything went right!
This mod works with SDV 1.5 – download version 2.0.3!
Once Winter Grass Stardew Valley is added to your game, all grass will survive through winter. Everyone knows the default game, it disables grass growth in winter to be more balanced. For now, you can change this by modifying the config.json file
If you are updating before/after version 2.0.0, you have to read the information below:
- Before version 2.0.0
- Make sure you don’t overwrite the Saved Grass folder that is inside of the mod folder
- Hold your grass in the winter. If you delete it, your grass will disappear
- Winter Grass Stardew Valley mob will automatically move the grass into your save file and remove the folder on its own
- After version 2.0.0: The Saved Grass folder no longer exists because all the grass is saved in the save file, so players don’t need to worry about that
Winter Grass mod requires SMAPI at least version 3.8 by Pathoschild
Place this mod to the WinterGrass folder in your Stardew Valley/Mods folder.
Note: If you get a SMAPI error and it’s saying that it could not be installed because of a missing mod dependency, please update your SMAPI version to at least v2.9.
For multiplayer: The hosting player must have the mod installed for the mod to work, but players who join can also have it installed without any problems. It means if only players who join have it installed in MP, It also will not work.