Weapon Swap Stuttering Fix fixed stuttering when changing weapons
Weapon Swap Stuttering Fix
When changing weapons with one or more mods, the mod eliminates stuttering.
Each weapon modifier triggered an inventory check. The longer it took to transfer weapons, the more modifications a weapon and items in the inventory had.
FOR STEAM USERS
- Use any mod manager or unpack the archive manually into the game folder.
- Download and install Starfield Script Extender (SFSE) – Read the installation instructions carefully and always launch the game through SFSE.
FOR XBOX PC (GAME PASS) / STEAM USERS
- On the ASI Loader GitHub page (https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader) scroll down to the “Description” section and download “bink2w64.dll“
- Go to your root directory of your Starfield game (XboxGames\Starfield\Content) and rename the “bink2w64.dll” that is already in there to “bink2w64Hooked.dll“
- Now copy over the “bink2w64.dll” downloaded from GitHub (from step 1 above) and place this in the root folder of your Starfield game (XboxGames\Starfield\Content)
- Download the second file below and unpack archive in the root folder of your Starfield game (XboxGames\Starfield\Content)
Download Weapon Swap Stuttering Fix Files:
Should be compatible with any mods.