The heroic Demon Hunter Class from World of Warcraft is brought to BG3 via this mod. This mod has completely customized spells and VFXs, bespoke armor, and a legendary starting weapon (Warglaives of Azzinoth).
Demon Hunter Class – Slayer of the Illidari
- This mod adds the hero class Demon Hunter from World of Warcraft into BG3.
- The mod contains 20+ custom spells/passives with customized VFX to fit the Illidari vibe.
- The mod also adds the Wargalives of Azzinoth as a starter wepon for the Demon Hunter class.
You were unprepared. The adversary entered our earth with the sole intention of extinguishing all life. They killed our family members. They destroyed our homes, cities, and holy sites. You attempted to stop them… but failed. So you came to me, nothing but wrath and determination left in you, and you discovered that the things that formerly tortured you might now give you strength. Now you understand that no sacrifice is too great if it means putting an end to the Burning Legion.
- The Demon Hunter class provides a unique game play experience through its key mechanic – Metamorphosis. Metamorphosis allows the Demon Hunter to embrace their darkness and turn into a powerful demon for a limited time, gaining boosts on all its abilities.
- The Demon Hunter class utilizes a unique action resource called Fury. Certain Demon Hunter spells would consume Fury and others will generate Fury.
- The Demon Hunter class is proficient with light armor and dual wielding martial weapons. Forgoing heavy armor, demon hunters capitalize on speed and mobility. The class’s primary ability is Dexterity and uses Charisma to cast spells.
- The Demon Hunter class has two subclasses – Havoc and Vengeance:
- Havoc Demon Hunters are brooding masters of warglaives and the destructive power of Fel magic. They are agile melee damage dealers, swiftly closing in on their foes and invoking infernal might to unleash devastating doom.
- Vengeance Demon Hunters embrace the demon within to incinerate enemies and protect their allies. They are capable of cleaving souls off their oponents, healing themselves with damaging abilities, and actively blocking damage with their demonic spikes.
- When embarking on a fresh quest, the Demon Hunter class starts with a pair of legendary weapons known as the Warglaives of Azzinoth. These exceptional armaments will evolve and unlock new passive abilities as your Demon Hunter character levels up.
Download and unzip the mod and Install the .pak file via BG3 Mod Manager (Recommended)
- This mod has a customized facial tatto (used while in Demon Form) that replaces the original #14 tattoo, other mods modifing facial tattos will overwrite this change.
- This mod modifies the Male/Female/MaleStrong/FemaleStrong base model & Female Cambion Wing animation banks. Other mods modifing animations will likely conflict with this mod and will result no animation for certain spells (mainly BladeDance and Cambion Flying)
|↳WoWDemonHunterClassExtraFeat – 1 Feat Per 2 Levels||This optional file gives you 1 extra feat per 2 levels, load AFTER the main file.|
|↳WoWDemonHunterClassExtraFeat – 1 Feat Per Level||This optional file gives you 1 extra feat per 2 levels, load AFTER the main file.|
|↳WoWDH – Facial Tattoo||This tattoo replaces the original #14 Tattoo to give DH a more demonic look (check mod picture)|
To install, unzip this mod in the game’s data folder: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3\Data