The purpose of this Undelayed Menus Starfield mod is to greatly improve the user experience by improving the responsiveness and efficiency of in-game menus.
Undelayed Menus Starfield
Undelayed Menus is designed to significantly improve the user experience by enhancing the responsiveness and efficiency of in-game menus.
- Removal of Fading Effects: Bid farewell to the lengthy fading effects that occur when opening and closing menus. This mod is dedicated to eradicating these effects, resulting in swifter and smoother menu interactions.
- 60 FPS Menu Refresh: Undelayed Menus ensures that in-game menus now run at a seamless 60 frames per second, doubling the default 30 frames per second. This enhancement simplifies tasks such as inventory management and menu navigation.
- Enhanced ‘Press to Exit’ Buttons: Editing all ‘press to exit’ buttons to execute twice as fast and removing the button’s release animation, ensuring prompt and efficient interactions with exit prompts.
For now, Undelayed Menus affects:
- The data menu
- The inventory menu
- The container menu
- The barter menu
- The surface & galaxy map menu
- The planet infos cards
- The ship(s) info menu
- All “Hold to exit” buttons
Copy the “Data\Interface” folder into “Starfield\Data” (You should have “Starfield\Data\Interface”).
Open “Documents\My Games\Starfield\StarfieldCustom.ini” (create it if it doesn’t exist).
Add these lines if they are not present:
Uninstall: Remove the mod’s SWF files from your “Data\Interface” folder.