Party Lounges mod helps NPC wear Party outfits at Lounges.
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this Party Lounges mod file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this Party Lounges mod file to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You may modify my files and release bug fixes or enhancements as long as you credit me as the original creator.
- Permission to convert: You are free to convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the file’s creator.
- Permission to use assets: You may use the assets in this file without asking permission as long as you credit me.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files: You are not permitted to use assets from this file in any mods or files that are sold for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points: If your mods use my assets, you must obtain permission to earn Donation Points.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no additional notes about file permissions.
Credits should be filed
In this file, the author has not given credit to anyone else.
When you go to a lounge, the majority of the Sims there are dressed in Everyday outfits. Few people may show up dressed up for the party. This Party Lounges mod modifies all Lounge lots so that all NPC Sims appear in Party outfits while your active Sim(s) visits that lot. When you visit a Lounge lot, your active Sim(s) should also appear in a Party outfit, eliminating the need to change your outfit upon arrival.
Members of an active Sim’s group do not change into their Party outfit upon arrival. I’m sorry, but I can’t help you with this. If you have anyone in your group before going to a Lounge, use “ask to see outfit” and change them into their Party outfit after arrival.
If you like it, please give the mod a ♡ Thank you very much!
Open the .zip file. Place the mod .package file into your Mods folder. For most users it will be in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods.
- Note 1: .package files can be up to five folders deep inside your Mods folder. While .ts4script files can only be up to one folder deep inside your Mods folder.
- Note 2: When adding/updating/deleting mods, always delete your localthumbcache.package file located in your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder.
This mod tunes the following and will conflict with any mod that tunes the same file(s):
Situation Job Tuning: job_barfly_lounge
Situation Job Tuning: job_barfly_lounge_Elder
Situation Job Tuning: job_barfly_lounge_Player
What was change
Browse for more The Sims 4 mods ? Take a look with these ones right here: