The curtain falls.
Creator: Nova Subleader CADAVVER and Friends
Tankgewehr M1918 – Anti-Tank Rifle
This mod does not have any known dependencies other than the base game.
Mods requiring Tankgewehr M1918 file
|Ragoo’s Caliber Complex And Explosives Complex Patch Repository||Required for patch|
|Tankgewehr M1918 – Anti-Tank Rifle RU||Оригинал необходим|
|Tankgewehr M1918 Anti-Tank Rifle – Optimized Textures|
|Tankgewehr M1918 Chinese Translation||枪械本体|
Permissions and credits
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: Some of the assets in this Tankgewehr M1918 file are the property of other authors. You must get permission from these authors before using their assets.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances may you upload this material to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You may alter my files and provide bug patches or enhancements as long as you acknowledge me as the original inventor.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this Tankgewehr M1918 file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You must obtain my permission before using any of the materials in this file.
- Asset use authorization in purchased mods/files: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your modifications if they use my materials.
Console modding privileges
The creator granted permission for this mod to be ported to console and published on Bethesda.net. Please acknowledge the author; nonetheless.
This author has made no further remarks about file permissions.
- Reticle customisation, every reflex sight has 9 different ones each.
- Support for Scrivener’s Scope Overlay Framework with a custom scope overlay for the long range scopes.
- Quite a sizable amount of customisation options.
- Support for Bingle’s Shield Framework in the form of an attachable metal shield.
- Complete Leveled List integration, the weapon will spawn on Gunners and in stores.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get the Tankgewehr M1918 weapon?
There are many ways of getting the weapon:
- Crafting at a Chem Lab
- Options to craft the new ammo types from raw materials.
- It is in the levelled lists, you should be able to find it in weapon vendors and on gunners.
- Console commands or In-Game ESP Explorer.
- How did you get the bullets to penetrate cover?
The credit for figuring out a method to get enemies behind cover to take damage from projectiles goes to Jojosmo and his Real Time Cover Penetration Framework while I don’t make direct use of his framework, studying how he did it tought me a lot.
- XYZ Isn’t realistic!
I don’t care if something has been made in real life or not, the player isn’t ordering premade parts from a shop they are creating and assembling them using the tools available to them which with a bit of suspension of disbelief allows for a lot of creative and interesting customisation options that someone living in a post apocalyptic world might make. Besides if you don’t like something the simple solution would be to simply ignore it and opt for one of the many realistic options I’ve included.
- Patch for Horizon or other overhaul mods?
I won’t be doing any patches for other mods, anyone is welcome to make and release their own as long as it’s esp only.
- Xbox Version?
Anyone is welcome to port to xbox, just give credit.
- What armor/clothing/presets are in the screenshots?
Almost none of the screenshots are mine (because I suck at screenshots) and are mostly private mods so don’t bother asking.