Using UABE and Asset Studio, this Phasmophobia Scooby-Doo mod modifies several of the main game's most noteworthy features to make them seem much more “Scoob-like.” This includes everything from changed player textures to a whole new appearance for the vehicle.
Phasmophobia Scooby-Doo mod
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this Phasmophobia Scooby-Doo mod file are either the author's or free-to-use modder's resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances may you upload this material to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You may alter my files and provide bug patches or enhancements as long as you acknowledge me as the original inventor.
- Permission to convert: You are free to convert this file to work with other games as long as you acknowledge me as the file's developer.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You must get my permission before using any of the materials in this Phasmophobia Scooby-Doo mod file.
- Asset usage authorization in purchased mods/files: This Phasmophobia Scooby-Doo mod file's assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your modifications if they utilize my materials.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no further remarks about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this Phasmophobia Scooby-Doo mod file
- Version 1.1.0
- PHASMOPHOBIA SCOOBY DOO EDITION 1.1.0
an update made entirely by HitaxasTV
(check out his twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/HitaxasTV)
CHANGES BY HITAXASTV:
!!!!!Goatee for shaggy!!!!!
“Antipsychotic Scooby Snacks” replace Sanity Pills
custom ghost writing themed around classic scooby doo villains
custom “Zoinks” ouija board
custom “myst inc” license plate on wall in garage and on van more custom posters in garage
custom Scooby Doo headphones logo on startup
changes by BigManJD:
improved bootup logo 🙂
- PHASMOPHOBIA SCOOBY DOO EDITION 1.1.0
- Version 1.0.1
- added support for latest update. changed color of black and yellow decorative pad to black and green.
- Version 1.0.0
Phasmophobia Scooby-Doo mod is an entirely appearance-based mod for Phasmophobia. Using UABE and Asset Studio, this mod changes many of the most notable portions of the core game to make it feel much more “Scoob-like”. This ranges from modified player textures to a whole new look for the van.
- Custom “van” themed like mystery machine
- Custom Shaggy Rogers character
- Custom Daphne Blake character
- Custom Fred Jones character
- Custom Velma Dinkley character
- “Antipsychotic Scooby Snacks” replace Sanity Pills
- Replaced map on wall and in the van and in the garage with Scooby-Doo poster
- Edited clock texture to be Scooby-Doo themed
- Oil barrel replaced with barrel of Scooby Snacks in the garage
- Replaced 2 of the 4 fingerprint scan photos with photos of monsters from live action Scooby-Doo movies
- Replaced photo of abandoned house with a Scooby-Doo themed image of the same aesthetic in the garage
- Wall colors have been changed to blue and green in the garage
- Decorative black and yellow pads changed to green shag carpeting
- Custom icons for each edited character
- Awesome purple and black couch
- custom “Zoinks” ouija board
- custom ghost writing themed around classic scooby doo
- custom “myst inc” license plate on wall in garage
- custom Scooby Doo headphones logo on startup
- Unzip and open the downloaded folder
- Navigate to “SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Phasmophobia\Phasmophobia_Data”
- Drag the files from the folder into “Phasmophobia_Data”
- Replace them
- Run the game
| 📥Installer v22.214.171.124|
▪️ Place rcr file in your Phasmophobia folder.
▪️ For some this might be C:\Steam games\steamapps\common\Phasmophobia
▪️ Rename rcr to exe, then run it.
▪️ This version includes some fixes.
- Open Steam
- Go to your library
- Right click on Phasmophobia
- Select Properties
- Select Local Files
- Click “Verify Integrity of Game Files”
- Wait for it to finish loading
- Official release
- Improved character textures
- Custom TV sound and texture
- More customizations to van interior
- Custom audio replacements
- Custom ghosts
- Scooby-Doo ghost
I made a discord server! this is mainly for all the projects I do, but there is a phasmophobia modding category for those who are interested in learning! https://discord.gg/NjnFCdnUKK I'll also be announcing updates as they release!