This Firearms Expansion 4 mod is compatible with 7 Days to Die A20.2 and adds 28 new weapons to the game arsenal that are compatible with the existing ammunition, mods, and perks.
Firearms Expansion 4
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: Some of the assets in this Firearms Expansion 4 file are the property of other authors. Before you can use these authors’ assets, you must first obtain permission from them.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this Firearms Expansion 4 file to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to improve them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this Firearms Expansion 4 file for use in other games.
- Permission to use assets: You must obtain my permission before using any of the assets in this file.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files: You are not permitted to use assets from this file in any mods or files that are sold for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no additional notes about file permissions.
Mayic for all the weapons graphic and sounds
- While this Firearms Expansion 4 mod was created and tested to work with 7 Days to Die A20.2, it may or may not work with newer or older versions of the game.
- If you want to use it on a dedicated server, both the server and the client must install it.
- This Firearms Expansion 4 mod has not been tested on a dedicated server; if it works in single player, it should work in multiplayer as well, but I can’t test it and make it work on every server that wants to use it for obvious reasons.
At the moment, some people have reported various errors on the dedicated server, so my advice is to test it on a new world before adding it to the older ones.
- This Firearms Expansion 4 mod is not intended to work with Ravenhearst, War3zuk, Darkness Falls, or other mods that alter weapons, weapons crafting, weapons stats, weapons accessories, or perks trees. It might work, but it will cause some problems that will break the game; there will be no fix for this.
List of weapons
-Colt38 (T0 pistol)
-Beretta NANO (T0 pistol)
-Colt1911 (T1 pistol)
-P226 (T1 pistol)
-Glock40 (T2 pistol)
-H&K USP (T2 pistol)
-VZ61 Skorpion (T0 smg)
-Mac10 (T1 smg)
-KRISS Vector (T2 smg)
-Winchester (T1 shotgun)
-SPAS-12 (T2 shotgun)
-KSG-12 (T3 shotgun)
-M1 Garand (T1 semiautomatic rifle)
-SR25(T2 semiautomatic rifle)
-JNG90 (T2 bolt-action rifle)
-M98 (T3 bolt-action rifle)
-FNFAL (T1 assault rifle)
-M16(T1 assault rifle)
-ACW-R(T1 assault rifle)
-FNSCAR (T2 assault rifle)
-M4-A1(T2 assault rifle)
-ARX-160(T2 assault rifle)
-M240(T3 machine gun)
ONLY T0 AND T1 WEAPON CAN BE CRAFTED, THE OTHER ONES CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN LOOT OR BOUGHT FROM TRADERS.
-Beretta M9 and Beretta M92 are available only in cheat mode because they are the same weapon as the vanilla pistol
-M134 Minigun can be found only in military boxes (2% chance), this weapon has the highest DPS of the game but will drain your ammo supplies and will slow you down while holding it.
-Flamethrower a special anti-horde weapon, it’s governed by the perk advanced engineering, can use motor tool mods and gascan as ammo. this weapon can be crafted after reading the schematic or found in destroyed workbenches (2% chance).
-Railgun a special hi-tech weapon for the intellect class, it’s governed by the perk electrocutioner and uses iron dart as ammo. this weapon can be crafted after reaching electrocutioner level 5 or found in secret hidden stashes (2% chance).
-M82 Barrett a heavy 50 cal sniper rifle with a insanely high dismember chance that can use only special .50 bmg bullets and the variant Incendiary and Armor-Piercing. This weapon can be found only in military boxes (2% chance) and came with its own scope that can be replaced by 8x scope.
-M1A2 Thompson Old and legendary Automatic Submachine Gun that uses 9mm Ammo. Holding this weapon while wearing a full suit and a press hat will grant you a 40% bonus buying and selling goods. This weapon can be found only in gun safes (2% chance).
-AA12 this full automatic shotgun has massive damage output and a strong recoil. Found only in gun safe (2% chance).
-M79 GL40 a small grenade launcher less powerfull than a rocket launcher but also more handy and easy to use. This weapon is craftable after reading the schematic and can be found in loot or bought from traders, uses 40 mm grenade ammo.
All of these weapons are compatible with the in-game weapon accessories, but not all of them can be mounted on all of them.
The accessories that can be installed on the SPECIAL weapons are extremely limited.
How to install the mod?
- Download and extract the file, then put the ‘Firearms Expansion 4’ folder in your 7 days to die Mods Folder.
- Should look something like this: Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods
- Missing Glock40 and M82 Barrett cannot be picked up after being dropped on the ground, according to the hitbox. (Avoid dropping your weapon.)
- Incorrect Reloading Animation: Skorpion, Vector, M1 Garand, M1A2 Thompson, and Colt38 have incorrect reloading animations.
- Missing Reloading Animation: M240, M79 GL40, M16, M82 Barrett, AA12. The animation begins but the magazine does not move.
- Glossy or rough surface: this is not a problem; it’s just that their graphics have been done in this manner.
I created this Firearms Expansion 4 mod for myself and decided to share it on this site because it doesn’t cost me anything and I’m happy to make this game better for others as well.
I don’t own all of the assets; I’m just the one who makes them work in the game.
I don’t have unity, I didn’t create the graphics for the weapons, nor did I create the sound or animation, I just pieced things together from old alphas 17-18 mods and already ingame existing things.
Check out more 7 Days To Die mods