A simple Cyberpsychosis mod – Wannabe Edgerunner adds a simple Humanity Cost mechanism for cyberware implants, as well as a few low Humanity side effects such as cyberpsychosis.
Wannabe Edgerunner Cyberpunk 2077 Mod
Mods requiring this file
|Chromazon||For the Drugs Shop|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this Wannabe Edgerunner – A simple Cyberpsychosis mod file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances may you upload this material to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must get my permission before modifying my files in order to enhance them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this Wannabe Edgerunner – A simple Cyberpsychosis mod file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You must get my permission before using any of the materials in this Wannabe Edgerunner – A simple Cyberpsychosis mod file.
- Asset usage authorization in purchased mods/files: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your modifications if they utilize my materials.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no further remarks about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this Wannabe Edgerunner – A simple Cyberpsychosis mod file
- Version 1.4.1
- Fixed an issue with effects reset on save/loading while having zero humanity
- Version 1.4.0
- New option: teleporting to a random location when Cyberpsychosis effect ends (VERY EXPERIMENTAL, disabled by default)
- New option: Humanity Cost control for Kerenzikov usages
- Minor tweaks for better System-Ex compatibility
- Fixed wrong quality records for purchased Neuroblocker recipes
- Added Spanish translation, minor tweaks for a few other translations
- Version 1.3.1
- Fixed an issue when Neuroblockers effect was canceled by any healing item
- Added German localization
- Version 1.3.0
- Neuroblockers base type changed from Inhaler to Injector, icon updated as well
- Fixed a bug which prevented Neuroblockers usage from the backpack menu directly
- Fixed a bug with status effects reset when humanity reach zero
- Added Czech, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese localizations
- Version 1.2.0
- Added common and uncommon Neuroblockers with related recipes (have lower prices and shorter durations)
- Added Humanity restoring to other apartment status effects as well (Refreshed and Energized)
- Fixed a bug when opening pause menu caused debuffs to apply again
- Fixed a few issues with humanity restoration and negative effects removal on sleep activation
- Added localization source file to downloads section
- Version 1.1.1
- Minor tweaks to psychosis checks and sound effects replaying to prevent them stuck
- Version 1.1.0
- Added a new option to control forced Cyberpsychosis triggering when Humanity reaches zero
- Added more enemy categories to Humanity Cost settings
- Fixed a bug when Neuroblockers buff disappeared after reloading the game
- Fixed a bug when Humanity was reset to default value when you loaded a saved game where V has “Rested” effect active
- Disabled Humanity loss when you play as Johnny
- Disabled Humanity loss for non-lethal takedowns
- Disabled Humanity loss for killing non-human enemies (drones, robots etc.)
- Fixed a few issues which prevented the police from triggering when Cyberpsychosis run more than once
- Minor tweaks to the settings menu min and max values for humanity thresholds and kills cost sliders (ranges increased)
- Minor tweaks to the settings menu quality multiplier sliders step values
- Improved config refresh after changing the mod settings ingame
- Version 1.0.1
- Fixed compilation error for cases when you don’t have codeware related mods installed
- Version 1.0.0
- Initial release
Seizure Warning: this mod uses a few heavy vfx effects with a lot of flashing lights.
- Humanity is a new stat that is affected by installed cyberware, Berserk/Sandevistan use, and committed killings.
- Several Humanity thresholds, each with its own set of effects and images.
- When humanity reaches a critical mass, there is a risk of cyberpsychosis.
- Cyberware The cost of humanity is determined by the kind and quality of implants.
- New injector that should aid you with Humanity management.
- New widgets for keeping track of your current Humanity value
- Menu of Modifications
Humanity is a new stat that is affected by installed cyberware, Berserk/Sandevistan use, and committed killings. Each implant permanently reduces your Humanity when implanted, however cyberware use and enemy kills temporarily reduce it so you may recover it after having the “Rested” effect (simply go to sleep to receive it) or other apartment events like Energized or Refreshed. You may check your current Humanity value via the Cyberware menu screen or a new widget that will appear above the player’s HP meter.
There are a few Humanity thresholds that influence your personality:
- Glitches: causes minor visual glitches and adds a critical damage debuff; it is best to sleep at this point.
- Pre-Psychosis: causes additional visual glitches and adds a critical chance debuff; it may potentially cause Cyberpsychosis (configurable).
- Cyberpsychosis: initiates the most severe visual glitches, but improves your movement speed, armor value, and life regeneration, and if your character is not in an interior or hazardous place, it also activates police spawn. When the Cyberpsychosis effect wears off, you will be transferred to one of the 20+ predetermined places if the corresponding option is activated.
Each implant now has its own Humanity Cost that is determined by the equipment slot and quality. For example, by default, Humanity Cost 10 will be assigned to Common quality implants for Frontal Cortex slots since the basic cost for Frontal Cortex is 5 and the Common quality multiplier is 2.0.
Neuroblockers is a new injector which removes low Humanity side-effects and freezes Humanity points loss while active. You can by it at some Ripperdocs, plus Neuroblockers crafting recipe was added to a few medical shops.
- Common Neuroblockers: Instant Implants, Cassius, Bucks’ Clinic
- Uncommon Neuroblockers: Fingers M.D., Octavio’s Clinic
- Rare Neuroblockers: Kraviz’s Clinic, Viktor’s Clinic
- Download and install all the requirements
- (Optional) If you are using REDLauncher with redmods then also download and install cybercmd
- Donwload the mod and unpack it into the game folder
Download Wannabe Edgerunner
– A simple Cyberpsychosis Mod:
|THIS FILE IS NEEDED FOR THE MOD TRANSLATORS ONLY!|
Use this if you want to add your language to the mod supported languages (check description page for details)
- Delete Cyberpunk 2077\r6\scripts\WannabeEdgerunner folder
- Delete Cyberpunk 2077\r6\tweaks\wannabeEdgerunner.yaml file
- Delete WannabeEdgerunner.archive and WannabeEdgerunner.archive.xl from Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod folder.
If you want to translate the mod to your own language, then download Translation sources archive, open wannabeedgerunner.json with any text editor (I would recommend Notepad++) and translate only lines with “femaleVariant” key (sample screenshot from other mod, text which you should change marked with yellow). After that check the code for your language here at the table below and send translated file back to me.
Currently supported languages:
- Czech (credits to TheWolfeus and Starfis)
- French (credits to Kazer24)
- Italian (credits to NarakuITA)
- Japanese (credits to BoundHands)
- Polish (credits to PeterMods76)
- Brazilian Portuguese (credits to robertojr)
- Simplified Chinese (credits to FreakVIp)
- Traditional Chinese (credits to hansdofer)
- German (credits to Shivotno)
- Spanish (creditst to SrVendettta)