This Missing persons Cyberpunk 2077 fixer hidden gems includes 190 new fixer gigs as well as over 400 new SMS messages to guide you through the process of locating the 190 Hidden Gems embedded into the original game. They will be provided one at a time by their respective district’s fixer, who will also supply a map waypoint to assist them in locating the objective. Euros, XP, and SC are available upon gig completion.
Missing Persons Cyberpunk 2077 Fixer Hidden Gems
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this Missing persons Cyberpunk 2077 fixer hidden gems file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: You may upload this Missing persons Cyberpunk 2077 fixer hidden gems file to other websites, but you must credit me as the file’s author.
- Permission to modify: You must get my permission before modifying my files in order to enhance them.
- Permission to convert: You are free to convert this Missing persons Cyberpunk 2077 fixer hidden gems file to work with other games as long as you acknowledge me as the file’s developer.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You must get my permission before using any of the materials in this file.
- Asset usage authorization in purchased mods/files: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your modifications if they utilize my materials.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no further remarks about Missing persons Cyberpunk 2077 fixer hidden gems file permissions.
Thanks to psiberx for his libraries and CET.
Thanks to keanuWheeze for use of Corrupt NCPD as a base. Used with permission.
Missing persons Cyberpunk 2077 fixer hidden gems Version 1.0.8
Added new setting by request, Hide Waypoint. For the Sadist in you.
SMS_16_1 – Grammer and spelling changes
Missing persons Cyberpunk 2077 fixer hidden gems Version 1.0.4
Changes allow for Native Settings to be optional
Spelling and grammar changes to the messages.
Missing persons Cyberpunk 2077 fixer hidden gems Version 1.0.3
Missing persons Cyberpunk 2077 fixer hidden gems Version 1.0.2
Fixes an issue with Hidden Gem Gig 10 for older saves.
Missing persons Cyberpunk 2077 fixer hidden gems Version 1.0.1
Fixes an issue with Hidden Gem 20 not triggering the gig completion.
Grammar change to messages
Missing persons Cyberpunk 2077 fixer hidden gems Version 1.0.0
Initial published version
This Missing persons Cyberpunk 2077 fixer hidden gems is an attempt to provide an immersive way to find almost all of the 190 Hidden Gems in the vanilla version of Cyberpunk 2077.
I say nearly because three of the gigs have been replaced since, as of 1.5, they are already tied to vanilla trackable gigs.
- Murk Man Returns Yet Again
- Dressed to Kill Gig Forever
- NCPD Scanner Hustle in Santo Domingo
These have been replaced by two more secret events, and one hidden gem that was split into two different gigs.
The mod will begin once you finish the Regina Jones side quest “Monster Hunt,” or if you have previously done this quest, it will begin on load. It operates by telling V of a Missing Persons or Hidden Stash gig through a message from the corresponding district’s fixer. These are usually modest information collecting tasks that pay a variable number of eddies, experience, and street cred. These gigs are recorded and tallied. After completing the final task, you will be rewarded with:
- Prejudice – Rogue’s Iconic HJSH-18 Masamune
- Retrothrusters (from Rogue) – Arasaka Thruster Boots
In each each save, the progress of this mod’s Hidden Gem gigs is recorded in FACTS. As a result, you may perform many saves, each of which will preserve its unique progress.
The fixer messages have been crafted using knowledge from the Hidden Gem’s shard, past missions, and Cyberpunk legend in mind. There are additionally 9 Hidden Gem messages that may change based on the vanilla mission options or the sequence in which you accomplish the missions.
Typically, a Missing Persons assignment is accomplished by taking/reading a certain message shard. This mod is best experienced while beginning a new game, however it is configured to enable it to be used at any moment throughout a playthrough. If you’ve previously discovered the Hidden Gem, the receiving gig message will include a “P.S.” section in which you may read the shard in your journal inventory. Using the “Show Hints” option adds a “—Hint—” portion to the message that tells you the precise name of the shard (see an example in the screenshots).
However, a few are activated by entering a certain region. This is because there is no shard in the location or it is a troublesome shard.
Please keep in mind that if you have already located the Hidden Gem, the corpses or other objects may have despawned, but you may still access the designated area.
Certain plot objectives, side jobs, NCPD scanner hustles, and/or time pass before certain Hidden Gems appear. These jobs will not appear until the conditions for the Hidden Gem are completed. Using the “Show Hints” option causes the current message to display any requirements at the bottom of the message, beginning with the words “—Hint—” (see an example in the screenshots).
There are four Hidden Gems that can be missed due to decisions made in the vanilla missions. These Hidden Gem gigs will be automatically skipped. If you have the “Show Hints” setting turned on, then you will be notified that the gig will be skipped and why.
- In the Regina Jones side gig, “Woman of La Mancha”, if you kill Anna or send her to the nomads.
- In the Wakako Okada side gig, “Olive Branch…”, if you successfully deliver the car.
- In the Wakako Okada side gig, “Olive Branch…”, if you let Alex out of the trunk.
- If you selected the Nomad or Corpo lifepath.
So you can finish a maximum of 189 gigs or a minimum of 187 gigs.
This Missing persons Cyberpunk 2077 fixer hidden gems mod uses Native Settings UI by keanuWheeze to set several options:
- Wait Timer – Sets the amount of game time, in minutes, between finishing a hidden gem mission and getting the call for the next one. Default value is 0.
- Show Hints – If true, the fixer’s messages will include information on any prerequisites needed before the next hidden gem can be found. It will also show the name of any Hidden Gem shards that you may have already collected. It is highly recommend to set as true.
- Auto Track – If true, it automatically tracks the gig’s waypoint, when the gig is first given. You will need to open and close the world map to see it on the minimap. Note: When using the “Auto Track” setting, a user-placed custom waypoint (the white bullseye) can get orphaned and stuck on the map when a new Missing Persons gig comes through and creates a new custom waypoint. This orphaned waypoint can be removed by saving and reloading the game.
- Hide Waypoint – Or Sadist Mode… If true, the gig’s waypoint will not be visible. You’ll have to hunt for it yourself. Turning this setting back to false will require reloading the save to show the current gig’s waypoint.
- Show Counter – If true, a message with the current completed and total number of hidden gems will appear on screen after completing a fixer’s Hidden Gem mission.
- Sort Shards – If true, the shards listed in your journal will be sorted alphabetically. This came about from testing this with my completionist run where I had already found almost all the Hidden Gems. Having over 500 shards to look though is a pain when they are not sorted alphabetically.
- Level Reward Multiplier – If true, each hidden gem mission reward is multiplied by the player’s level. This affects the euro, XP, and street cred reward values.
- Euro Dollar Reward – Sets the amount of euro dollars rewarded at the completion of each hidden gem mission. Default is 100 eddies.
- XP Reward – Sets the amount of experience points rewarded at the completion of each hidden gem mission. Default is 20 XP.
- Street Cred Reward – Sets the amount of Street Cred rewarded at the completion of each hidden gem mission. Default is 10 SC.
- Debug Mode – If true, it enables verbose logging to the CET console and the mod’s logfile. This will also enable additional debugging tools in a CET menu. By clicking on these buttons, you accept the responsibility of potentially messing with the mod’s progress. If you do inadvertently click a shiny button by accident, reloading an existing Missing persons Cyberpunk 2077 fixer hidden gems save should fix the issue, however. None of these settings will effect the vanilla game.
- Check Shard – Checks to see if you have the shard needed for the current Hidden Gem quest in your Journal -> Shards inventory.
- Give Shard – This will automatically give the player the shard needed for the current Hidden Gem quest.
- Check Facts – This will list all the facts created and used for this mod, as well as their values.
- Reset Progress – This will reset all the custom Hidden Gems facts only. This will reset the Missing persons Cyberpunk 2077 fixer hidden gems mods progress back to start and does not effect the vanilla game or save.
- ReSend Message – This will resend the last fixer message you received.
- Skip Gig – This will completely skip the current Hidden Gem’s gig. Caution using this option, not fully tested.
- Disable Mod – If true, it will disable the mod. For compatibility testing. To take effect, use “Reload All Mods” button in CET, or CTD and restart the game.
It is highly recommend that you do not use Vortex to install this mod. Install manually so that the full path is:
Also, if you have CET installed through Vortex, it may cause issues with reading json files. This can be resolved by uninstalling CET from Vortex and manually installing it.
Download Missing Persons Cyberpunk 2077 Fixer Hidden Gems:
|📥Missing Persons Cyberpunk 2077 Fixer Hidden Gems||Various message changes and corrections.|
|📥Missing Persons – Fixers Hidden Gems – Italian Translation||Italian Translation|
Thanks to BlackSunIT
|📥Missing Persons – Fixers Hidden Gems – Spanish Translation||Spanish Translation.|
Thanks to DonCanguro
- CyberScript not compatible.
- flib’s UI Improvements is compatible if you remove Shards-CustomSort.reds and Messages-CustomSort.reds.
This Missing persons Cyberpunk 2077 fixer hidden gems mod is based on the messaging method keanuWheeze used in Corrupt NCPD mod (used with permission) and served as the base of this mod.
Also would like to thank:
- those in the Cyberpunk 2077 Modding Community Discord for the snippets and help. Specifically psiberx and keanuWheeze.
- the Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki for help with lore and slang.
- Game Guides on YouTube for their Hidden Gems playlist: