Thí Vehicle Customizer mod custom all of the vehicles that you own as a player! The skin you select will be applied to your chosen vehicle automatically and every time that vehicle is summoned.
|Cyber Engine Tweaks|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and permission to distribute
- Assets of other users: The author owns all of the assets in this Vehicle Customizer file, or they’re from free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Permission to upload: You may upload this Vehicle Customizer file to other websites, but you must give credit to me as the file’s originator.
- Permission to make changes: Without permission or attribution to me, you are free to alter my files and release bug fixes or enhancements.
- Permission to convert: You are free to convert this Vehicle Customizer file to work with other games as long as you give credit to me as the file’s creator.
- Permission to use an asset: You may use the assets in this file without asking permission or giving me credit.
- In mods/files that are being sold, asset use permission is required: This file’s assets may not be used in any mods or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods and files that earn donation points: If your mods use my assets, you can earn Donation Points for them.
Notes from the author
This author hasn’t included any additional information about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this Vehicle Customizer file
By default, the cars that the player can purchase cannot be altered. Almost every vehicle in the game, though, has a different aesthetic. This small mod allows you to switch over the aesthetics of your player-owned vehicles.
Once the mod is installed, a new window called “Vehicle Customizer” is added to the CET overlay. By default, tapping the ” button opens the CET overlay. The popup will initially state that no Active Vehicle exists; simply close the overlay and summon the vehicle you want to personalize. This is the ‘V’ key by default. Return to the overlay after pressing the ‘V’ key to observe how the window has altered. When you open the “Select a Skin” drop-down menu, you’ll see a selection of available skins to choose from. Once you’ve chosen one, it’ll be applied right now and every time it’s summoned in the future. It can also be used in between load screens.
? Download Vehicle Customizer
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: The see-through windows in my Caliburn won’t turn on in first-person!
A1: This is an issue that causes the window animation to not play after changing the skin of your car. I am unaware of a way to fix this at the moment as a lot of the code remains undocumented, though the problem doesn’t persist once you save and load while outside the vehicle. For the time being, just be aware when changing skins to reload once you are done
Q2: Why is the FAQ empty?
A2: This is my first mod so I’m not sure what kind of problems will arise, be sure to leave comments with any questions and I’ll try to update the FAQ here