Sting, Legolas’ bow and daggers, Witch King Sword, Sauron’s Mace, Narsil, Anduril, Glamdring, and Morgul Blade from Lord of the Rings are among the high-resolution weapons from LOTR Weapons Collection.
LOTR Weapons Collection
This mod does not have any known dependencies other than the base game.
|Add enb light to LOTR weapon Spiderbane|
|Faeye The Slayer|
|Gorgeous Men Of Skyrim – Arro|
|Isilmeriel LOTR Weapons Collection – Portuguese – Brazil|
|Isilmeriel LOTR Weapons Collection – Russian translation|
|Isilmeriel LOTR Weapons Collection Fr|
|LOTR Isilmeriel Weapons Collection – TRADUZIONE ITALIANA|
|Sarharien the Red – Follower|
|The Sword of Boromir||Only for the cubemaps of the Isilmeriel Version, Vanilla version does NOT have this requirement|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and permission to distribute
- Assets of other users: Some of the assets in this LOTR Weapons Collection file are the property of other authors. Before you can utilize these writers’ assets, you must first obtain their permission.
- Permission to upload: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this file to any other website.
- Permission to make changes: Before you may make changes to my files to make them better, you must first seek permission from me.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this LOTR Weapons Collection file for use in other games.
- Permission to use an asset: Before you can use any of the assets in this file, you must first receive permission from me.
- In mods/files that are being sold, asset use permission is required: This file’s assets may not be used in any mods or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in modifications and files that earn contribution points: If your mods use my assets, you must obtain permission to earn Donation Points for them.
Notes from the author
This author hasn’t included any additional information about file permissions.
Give credit where credit is due
In this file, the author has not given credit to anyone else.
https://mods.bethesda.net/#en/workshop/skyrim/mod-detail/3031540 SSE version (untested) LOTR Weapons Collection:
Millenia’s Isillenia Retextures are worth looking out for.
Make your own fantastic screenies and upload them!
My Narsil & Anduril mod has been updated and is now combined with my other weapon mods and any future weapon mods. One thing I’d really like is if folks would quit whining about the weapon dimensions (too long, too narrow). If anything, blame WETA because they were modelled off WETA prop photographs.
The ability to build these weapons at any forge was eliminated in version 3.5. Instead, the weapons can only be created in the Moonforge, which is halfway along the journey to High Hrothgar, to reduce the amount of spam in the crafting menu. I will never add them back to the standard forges for the reasons listed. Moonforge is not the same as the lunar forge.
- All weapons craftable
- Realistic metal material with reflection
- High resolution, hand-painted textures
- Unenchanted for freedom of customization
- Wraith Greatsword (two versions: ancient and polished)
- Sting (also includes a glowing version named Spiderbane)
- Elven Short Blades (Legolas’ daggers)
- Elven Longbow (Legolas’ bow)
- Witch-king Sword
- Sauron’s Mace (see instructions below)
- Anduril and Narsil (one- and two-handed versions)
- Shard of Narsil (dagger)
- Glamdring (three versions: ancient, regular, and polished)
- Morgul blade (dagger)
- unRAR the content in skyrimdata, enable isilNarsil.esp as with any other skyrim mod.
- some swords are sold by Eorlund at the skyforge
- You must have the steel smithing perk to craft most of the weapons
- all weapons craftable at the Moonforge (except the Shard of Narsil, which must be crafted at a smelter)
- the Moonforge can be easily located half way up along the path to High Hrothgar (it’s that tallest mountain in Skyrim, Throat of the World)
- To obtain the enchanted Sauron’s Mace, go to Blackreach City and defeat its guardian at the city gate (Should be fairly easy to find) and loot from its body.
Download LOTR Weapons Collection files:
|? LOTR Weapons by Isilmeriel V4||version 4: ringwraith greatsword added to moonforge|
|? Larger two-handed Anduril and Narsil||Compatible with all versions, this adds 15% to the size of two-handed Anduril and Narsil. To install, unzip the file into the Skyrim data folder and confirm the overwrite.|
jan 9, 2012 : fixed upgrading, reduced price, improved damage, and added two-handed version for each sword.
jan 11, 2012: added scabbard
jan 24, 2012: craftable. Narsil can be smelted down to a broken version
jan 26, 2012: swords now appear correctly angled in inventory view
feb 15, 2012: version 2.00 – merged with my other lotr weapons
feb 23: added Sauron’s Mace LOTR Weapons Collection
mar 4 : added witchking sword, Sauron’s mace now craftable, Morgul Blade changed to dagger
may 5 : added Legolas’ bow and daggers, fixed Morgul Blade (it’s a silent dagger now)
– BGS from the MERP team, for rigging and exporting the bow
– DigitalLion, for helping me resolve the two-handed sword crash
– DFG, Dalm, and others for showcase videos and reviews.
– Mergweq, EwokJedi, and Dahaka002011, for creating the Armed to the Teeth mod used in screenshots
– WETA, for the wonderful original weapon designs
More Skyrim mods right here guys !!