Play Stardew Valley more fun with the Walk to the Desert mod. This mod adds new expansion four major new maps that connect Pelican Town to the desert!! Players can also check out another mod called Garden Village, which is reachable on foot!
The features of Walk to the Desert that you can explore such as new foraging areas, new quarry areas, new monster spawn areas, one new shop, one hidden NPC, and the potential for much more!
Walk to the Desert
|Anti-Social NPCs – required for hidden and non-friendly NPCs||BusLocations – for Garden Village bus option|
|Content Patcher (required)||Custom NPC Exclusions New – Prevents Winter Star absenteeism|
|Custom NPC Fixes – required to let custom NPCs walk||Farm Type Manager (FTM) – required for foraging, monsters, other spawns|
|Garden Village Expansion Mod (required location)||Mail Framework Mod – required to send custom letters|
|Producer Framework Mod – for artisan goods production||SpaceCore required to remove the new item limit|
|Shop Tile Framework||TMXL Map Toolkit (for maps)|
|Json Assets required|
- Unofficial update to BusLocations: using this mod for android compatibility
Mods requiring this Walk to the Desert file
- Art’s Walk to Desert Music Pack: add this mod to hear the music for mod
- Style-Compromise Artisan Good Icons: optional
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this Walk to the Desert file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this file to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my Walk to the Desert files in order to improve them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this file for use in other games.
- Permission to use assets: You must obtain my permission before using any of the assets in this file.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files: You are not permitted to use assets from this file in any mods or files that are sold for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no additional notes about Walk to the Desert file permissions.
Credits should be filed
In this file, the author has not given credit to anyone else.
Walk to the Desert v1.1.1
- Fixed horsepath for new vanilla staircase
- A house path to bypass the tunnel due to the game’s forced dismount
- A Vibrant Pastoral Recolor
- Redid the file structure for recolor tilesheets to use content patcher
It will really not be fair when you can walk everywhere in town but can not walk in the desert, right? Fortunately, you have this mod – Walk to the Desert. This is the expansion mod for Stardew Valley that helps you can walk anywhere even in the desert.
Besides that, there have some reasons that make people choose the bus such as the road being so long, danger from monsters. It will make you feel want to take a sword or run fast
Monster roam freely – Walk to the Desert
Features of Walk to the Desert
Explore 4 new major maps and a number of smaller locations, there some places are hidden on the map, this is one of the fun things that you shouldn’t spoil! Show
Come to this map which connects to the left-hand side of the tunnel, the pesky barricades are removed to help you free to pass all the way through.
This feature of forest road has an abandoned farm, including:
- An overgrown field but sometimes can produce vegetables and a weird magic tree (can make the fruits).
- Some wild monsters but not too strong, they can hit you if you want to stand there.
To the left, the road continues on to the Winding Road map.
Hidden feature: The magic tree creates other strange objects, check it around the holidays. Behind a large, breakable boulder is a flower meadow (can collect the seasonal flowers)
Connect to the Forest Road on the bottom right, Garden Village on the bottom left, and the Interchange map at the top. It will take about one hour game time to get there (easier before Pam gets out of bed)
Walk to the Desert Feature: normal random forage, a quarry area at the top of the map, and tons of monster spawn!
Go left to garden village
Come to this map which connects to the Winding Road at the bottom, the Ghost Town on the left, and a future location on the top right. (In the Zuzu city mod, you can connect to it at the top of the map)
Walk to the Desert Feature: there have a quarry area and more monsters appear
Go up and left to reach the desert
This map connects to the Interchange on the right, and the Calico Desert on the left. This mod is compatible with all the changes made to the desert by SVE. Here battered-looking place with nothing of note (only have some warning signs)
- Ghosts will spawn at 8 pm, so be careful! There is a shopkeeper who will arrive in the unlocked building after 8 pm.
- New crop: Eerie Plant – plant in any season. Produces 1 fruit in 12 days.
- New NPC:
- Pickled Pete – birthday Winter 4. Heart events and more shop inventory coming soon!
- Loves: Ghostly Wine, Pale Ale, Wine
- Likes: Beer, Void Mayonnaise
- Neutral: All Cooking, Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers, and Forage
- Dislikes: Diamond, Prismatic Shard
- Hates: Golden Pumpkin, Rabbit’s Foot
Walk to the Desert is compatible with the maps Stardew Valley Expanded and the Boarding House and Bus Stop Extension. It’s also compatible with other expansions unless the other mod makes edits to the Tunnel or the Desert maps.